Project Progress - MGN Viperstrike - The cost to hunt and progress in Entropia Universe.

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Viperstrike, Feb 18, 2014.

1. This project has gone underground as we speak...
    Not sure if this is positive or negative...

Personally i would love the idea i could track this project live while it is getting more attention as it was planned to be on-going.
    This would how-ever give MindArk more chance to influence the potential outcome.

Guess it could become a great informative piece of media, wish you still good luck on the project along with those who offered you their help and company.

Would be a shame to see your forum account being closed, could always keep it open for later use.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I have to agree with Tesla here. When I read the initiative initially, I figured that in case the streams really would make it onto several high-profile sites, and would start gathering a steady stream of followers, it'd be extremely easy to drop a high-level loot and sucker those viewers in that way.

It's not as if that didn't happen before (i.e. LeeLoo hitting her mining ATH while Canal+ was filming).

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

damn! Good luck and take care out on the edge.

4. HI all,

Well it took a few days, but I got my head around the task to be undertaken.
    Even though the money was good, 66,000 USD P.A as well as $ 1000 USD a week for playing Entropia.
    The agency I would be working for would be reporting direct to their government on Entropia,
    I can not mention names, well I agreed not to mention names, but they seem to have a number of negative concerns with the mechanics of the system.

Anyway, looks like I must check to see if my own account is still active after all that :)

There is more to life (enjoying it) than money.

Cheers,
    Viper

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Er... if you don't wan't the job, can I have it? ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.