Problems with state deed market graphic

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tobias, May 16, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Hello all, I dont know why, when I look the graphic of the market of appartment or shop estate deed, they have the same "increase price"... its a bug or what?
    Can't I know the price for a singular property?
    We have all the state deeds from shops & appartments in the same market graphic?
    where can I see the "normal prices" for singular properties?

I want to buy some properties but I dont know at what price buy.

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. I am facing the same problem, as I have also been looking around for an appartment for a while.

Nope, it's not a bug and you can not see the history of sales of a single property. The market value for Estate Deeds is not very helpful at all. I guess what you can do is to study the deeds put up on auction for a while, how much people are bidding on them and what they normally go for. There are big differences in price on appartments because of for example location (distance to TP or Trade Center) and size/capacity.

You can check out Stratos' awesome Estate Guide to see the different appartment sizes.

Good luck in your search! But do not outbid me if you see me bidding on a deed ;) :hehe:

3. :O Thanks alot UnaAlconbury!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.