prices in game

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Shearer, Jun 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. as some of you will know i aint played in quite some time, its only been the last few days that ive started to get into the game, there are loads of changes and i feel like a noob all over again

one thing thats supprised me is the price of certain things in the game,,,, a101 amp tt +100 when i last played they were no where near this . same for vigi helmet +500 glad i bought mine when i did, plus loads of other stuff i aint gonna list

ive got loads of stuff in storage and in my apartment and most of it i cant even remember what its for :rolleyes: basic strategic summit or other???? ha ha

any way thats about it for now, sort of looking for foot gaurds for ghost and vigi but aint in a hurry, if anyone got some lying about gimme shout and we can sort summit out

Shearer

• Like Like x 7
  2. "EU is dynamic" ;)

Vigilante foot guards used to drop a lot from Gradivores. When they just had implemented foot guards I looted 5-6 pairs in about 10 days from Gradivore Young-Old. Haven't tried the Gradis for a long time now, and the drop rate might have been lowered, but you could give it a try at least :)

• Like Like x 8
  3. They also dropped a lot from Kerberos. I looked quite a few pairs back when they had a really nice markup.

Erach.

• Like Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.