Population Zero - Early Access Launch 5th April 2020

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Wistrel, May 3, 2020.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I'm getting my excitement in now before it turns out to be a mess ;)

3. so many survival games...not enough time to try them all...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

So run much explore...

sounds like it's released at 3pm. Some folks already made videos/streams. It looks ok if you like running around and exploring by first impressions

5. I respect working on such titles.
    The videos are very well done.

But by now I have tried and tested enough survival/mmos.

A world like Rage or even Rage 2...the Borderlands games...the love of details...its all somehow missing these days, everywhere. ;P

I want back into "Tabula Rasa". Fuck you Richard Garriot ! Fuck you !

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

why is it called population zero? I mean must have population of one at least i.e. the one player :)

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

The reviews are a mixed bag but I had a feeling they would be. Seems there is a problem that everyone wants a SciFi MMORPG and anything that doesn't immediately meet this high standard of expectation the world has is flamed. Still, I get that folks are unhappy that you can't remap keys. Especially the ones with differing language/letter layouts on their keyboards.

I'm going to keep an eye on it. If it gets super discounted I might have a stab but it does look a bit like NMS which I've discovered recently actually does (give or take the occasional jerk) run on my PC despite me being 2gigs short of the required 8gb min ram.

At the moment I have other games to play and projects to work on so Population Zero can come later... maybe Christmas.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.