Poptropia contest... Apollon Studio !

Discussion in 'Entropia Events' started by Duncan, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Hello EP community,

I apologize in advance, but I just copy/paste this post I created on a another forum. I wanted to show that on EP ;), if I posted it on a wrong section, mod can move it.

Since November 2009, Neverdie studio have started a new exciting contest (link here). The possibility to make a Virtual studio. RockTropia will be a amazing planet where we can find some stuff for Artists.

Own a studio on RockTropia, maybe in "City of dreams" is a great opportunity given by ND studio.

So in November with Ifuri (yes again, but this guy is awesome :)), we started the Apollon Studio projet.

We didn't have a lot of informations on what the studio will be used for, so we started to create the exterior. This is for the moment only a preview and if Apollon Studio is selected with more information we will improved it. The interior is not finished.

Here is the preview website with a small video : http://www.apollon-studio.com/

And here some screen :

Attached Files:

2. I don't think I have enough creativity to meet that deadline :)

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Looks nice, but I do not like the guitar and drumstick things on the front, but thats just me don't liking unfunctional stuff on a building. I do like the podium on top tho, will be a great place for some awesome parties :).

I wish I had known about this contest, should have been able to make something up. Any more of these contests around for NI?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.