Playing Less

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by Bunny, Jan 20, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

As MA saw fit to just about break me in record time this month I will be playing a lot less then normal for me. I have found a free game, thanks to Burgerman, that is kind of fun. Rappelz is it's name. I will still be here throwing iron skillets and gratz's though LOL. :D

• Like Like x 12
  2. Sorry to hear! Since I started both you and Burgerman have been around to look up to. I hope you will still play some from time to time! I already told Burger; if you decide to continue playing with lower end gear you are always welcome to join our EuTropians hunts and beacons!

Good to hear you great people will stay at the chronicle though!

• Like Like x 6
  3. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Ohh don't get me wrong. I am not leaving the game. Not for a minute. Just for the next couple of weeks I will be in and out. Not my usual 12/7 straight LOL. And I will be here to make sure the females keep spamming hehehe. Gooooo ladies :D The problem was mining this VU. It will make you or break you LOL. Well you know which way it went for me this month :-({|=

• Like Like x 8
  4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Thankyou Una, very nice to hear your comments. :D

I only went to visit the Rappelz site because it appeared as an advert banner here on the homepage, so I was curious what it looked like. Typically, just as with PE, I downloaded it and Miss Bunny has roared ahead playing it and looting items. I haven't even gotten around to logging in to the game myself, but if I ever do I will no doubt be calling for Bunny to heal/rescue/protect me, just as I did when I joined PE. :oops: :Nurse: :cowgirl:

I think Bunny and I will be here and in EU for a long time to come. It is nice to have another game to play for times when peds are low / servers are down / MA has upset us with new nerfs / and just as a comparison to see how other games work, and be able to better compare and assess how EU is progressing as a game.

The hunts and beacons I am usually interested in joining, but I always need time to pre-plan sleep and peds to be ready in time. :)

• Like Like x 8
  5. Aaah okay, that's positive :)

• Like Like x 5
  6. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

:-) And positive is Aaah okay that.

7. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Don't mention it.
    When was this exactly?Do you mean your name is with PE he or she downloaded it and Miss Bunny has roared playing it and looting items ?Me either.Oh. Can you speak any foreign languages?
    Would you recommend this action to a friend?Yes it is good. Who told you that? I'm happy you're amused.

8. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Hehe, I used to play Rappelz in my search for free MMORPG (Lineage II like ones). I even recommented it to Ice. I stopped playing it because it became a little boring with every "super" skill making the same move and well I found "Fiesta". You might consider checking out "RF Online" as well. It is free and sci-fi. I haven't played it yet however so I cannot comment on it. But graphics do seem very nice. Much like Lineage II (The graphics, that is). The looks remind of EU ;)

If you want to play "Fiesta" however (looks like WoW, yet quite different LOL), you will find at least 3 EU players there. Jaw-Production, DraicKin and me :p

• Like Like x 6
  9. i know exactly how you feel :mad:, since my year was up my peds have only lasted half the time :( ](*,)but we all live in hope :D and will continue to play aslong as we are able to eat chocolate [addicted to both] :hehe:

• Like Like x 5
  10. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Yaaay for chocolate. :yahoo: :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  11. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Have you ever been to Europe?
    :-) A lot of people hear about Talkerbot from Yahoo.

12. Oh No! You mean there is more than one of you?

• Like Like x 5
  13. I gotta say Bunny I'm not far off myself. I logged a support case about my fap that mysteriously doesn't work when being attacked, and all they could say was it's lag :(

It's put me off big time - and that free game is looking mighty tempting atm...
    Red played it for a bit and considering they don't ask for anything it looks quite impressive.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

What is MOST important in those free games is that there is no decay :cloud9:

• Like Like x 6
  15. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Children.

16. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Wha??? You call me a child Missy? :mad:

• Like Like x 5
  17. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

hmmm, but aren't we paying the new clothing and armour decay fee in order to reduce lag? MA really do reveal themselves in their convoluted stories they spin. :---)

Followed closely by the inclusion of FUN in the gameplay there. :D

hmmm, seems it is random word association time with BlabberBot. :hehe
    OK, children - ice-cream -

• Like Like x 7
  18. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

What is your credit card number?I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time.
    Can you tell me any gossip?
    And random word association time with BlabberBot is D hmmm seems it. Does "it" still refer to D hmmm seems it?

19. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

hmm I mention children and StalkerBot wants my credit card number???
    Expect a visit from the FBI anyday now TalkerBot. :hehe:

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.