Planet of Dreams - 2nd RCE game besides EU

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by John-PoD, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

LOL! Probably I should try to not listen to the graphics. That could work. But not look at the graphics? Interesting idea ;-)
    Only the pictures of the lady in black sexy outfit and on horseback is a modded avatar from Skyrim. The other pictures are from Elderscrolls Online. There are no mods possible except at the UI.
    What I meant wasn't to open the game to everybody for mod-coding. My point is: there are a lot of folks with knowledge and motivation in the world. I wouldn't open an RCE game coding. But probably ask around for free help with modeling, story development and such parts of the game wich are not connected to the RCE. Makeup even.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  2. Am I right in thinking that it's not possible to withdraw more money than you have deposited in PoD? I'm sure I remember reading that some time ago, but my memory is not always reliable :)

3. Oh no, ofc there is NO such limitation. You can withdraw as mush $$ as you may like regardless of your deposits, only make sure you have the minimum amount to withdraw, which is 100 podc that is 1$ as minimum.

There are many examples of players withdrawing, and some of them are/were even no-deposit players, and you can see them yourself at any time since there is a forum section dedicated to players posting their withdrawls. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I tried the game for an hour or 2. I like it and will play some more for sure when I'm tired of EU.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.