Planet michael jackson ??!!

Discussion in 'SEE' started by RAZER, Sep 21, 2010.

1. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

Planet Michael Jackson?

Youve got to be kidding me. Whats next? Planet Hollywood? or Any other Celeb out there.

A Question comes to mind. Do the Jackson Family know bout this? Do they approve? :dunno:

And will this mean we get a more extended variety of Dance -emotes for our avas?:loveshower:

2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Planet Michael Jackson?

The Jackson family definitely knows, and are definitely involved.

3. Planet Michael Jackson?

Involved in the sense of taking the cash. I doubt their involvement will stretch beyond that.

4. MindStar9

Planet Michael Jackson?

Correct :)

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

6. Planet Michael Jackson?

I did.

Damn you! You finally did it! You blew it all up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!! :rofl:

7. MindStar9

8. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Planet Michael Jackson?

After looking into the screenies - especially the one showing a grave yard, I realized, that they used the exact same type of grave yards stones as they threw around with on ROCKtropia ... I really hope that each planet will be adding some specialities too and not only reused stuff from other planets ...

Which leads me to a question. Because I don't know enough about what it requires to make a planet, but ..

Doesn't each planet partner have their own developing team? Or do they get a planet, to built on (get ideas for - and then the MA dev team built it all?)? If they use their own coders, it amazes me how much it all look alike - I know the engine is the same - but more design-wise?? :headscratch:

9. Planet Michael Jackson?

I think that's probably just a ND Studios thing. Their favourite keys appear to be CTRL, C and V.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.