Planet michael jackson ??!!

Discussion in 'SEE' started by RAZER, Sep 21, 2010.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Some news about SEE Virtual Worlds. It looks like they are planning a Michael Jackson planet:

SEE Virtual Worlds: Home

http://www.seeglobalentertainment.com/templates/see_corp/_pdf/Planet_Michael-PR.pdf

No sure what to think of it

They even have the website up already: Planet Michael

• Like Like x 2
  2. narfi

narfi Lost

Hmmm... not something I was expecting.

3. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

Oh the agony... :banghead:

4. Lorfat

Lorfat Bad Looter King

o.O

5. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

With the fear of repeating myself .... :D

As a huge Michael Jackson fan I find this very exciting - And I also find, that with this a LOT of new possibilities pops up (like the Elvis Planet someone mentioned) - but who says it's gonna stop there? I can already see a Disney Planet, a Planet America, Planet SUPERHEROES etc. - as David Simmonds said in EntropiaTimes interview (and as Oracle quoted too) "Open your mind and see the possibilities of what this universe can offer". And there is a lot!!

The only concerns I might have is, if MindArk is prepared for all this. And to repeat what others said so many times; NOW is the time for MindArk to fix the 'little things' in the Universe to built themselves up for the large amount of extras which will soon hit their desktops! And it WILL hit - but if they also still have to think about and fix all the old issues, it will be one big mess (bigger than it is already)... Just a nice advice [​IMG]

Because if things can be fixed, and MindArk can grow with this big assignment - I'm sure it will all be pretty awesome!

6. Tass

Tass Administrator

He's a prophet :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

8. Lykke TheNun

Ahhh ... I see a new little planet on the Planetary Motions pages in EntropiaTimes Magazine :D

9. Mice

Mice BLP niblet

As long as I dont need to see the global messages from other planets im fine with it. Just the rocktropia stuff is annoying enough and should be selectable to view...now image seeing "Lykke killed a Billie Jean and discovered Man in the Mirror Scissors Mark-1."...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lykke TheNun

LOL!!!!!

Mice was the first collonist to discover "King of Pop MoonWalkers BP (L)"

Anyway:

SEE Virtual Worlds Teams With The Estate of Michael Jackson to Publish Online World, Planet Michael | The Official Michael Jackson Site

11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I claim first dibs on Bubbles, and i do not want to know what we are to do with the MacCaulay Culkin mob :eek:

12. Selling Captain Crunch uniforms and non-flammable hairspray @ boxes...

13. While I can see this will pull some new participants into the universe, I'm hoping the 40 PED barrier will keep the kids on the other side of the moat from Calypso.

14. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Apparently there may not be any violence in the game. There will be a thriller section to it though.

Strangely enough I read an article where they were discussing how planet micahel may not be suitable for teenagers since his fan base is mostly aged 30-40+ i.e. from the 80's.

15. OK, kids of all ages then. LOL

I wonder if this deal is what caused John Bates to burst into song recently.

16. RAZER

I am sure about the name of one piece of land, that will be NEVERLAND of course (unless NEVERDIE objects to that of course)

oh and there will be his evil 4 brothers (the Jackson 5-1) who always travel in a group of 4 hunting down noobs.

17. Wonder if their Zombie chicks will have wardrobe malfunctions.

18. >O.O<

buhhhh wha?

19. RAZER

...so this means no hunting?

link

20. Now I am curious. Other MMOs have succeeded in this approach.

A Tale in the Desert V, crafting MMO, tradeskill MMO

Puzzle Pirates

To name a few....

Such a thing can only bode good developments for the Entropia platform as its social media aspects are developed more deeply, and with their own sets of rewards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.