Planet Cyrene: Planet Cyrene Release Announced?

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by db123189, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Putting my Cyrenical hat on again (hehe) I'm quickly loosing belief that we'll see a release any time before Sept at the earliest, if not next year. Cyrene have regularly stated marketing/timing reasons for being strong contributors to them not launching in the past. If there is really going to be a "large" advertising campaign then it will take time for interest to stir up I expect. I'm expecting this to amount to a lot more than the occasional picture and video posts that are being slipped to the fans on here. At the moment though there's not much sign of anything happenning any time soon.

I do have a sneaking suspicion that MA are "up to something" though.... I'm wondering if its avatars.

Wistrel

3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Let me assure you Wistrel, your launch speculation is inaccurate! :biggrin:

4. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Well that bits quite obvious now. Some part of the avatar update is in game but it's not complete. Once fully complete we will be able to take on alien lifeforms as our avatars.

Which raises a lot more questions. Like if I start playing as an alien on Cyrene how the hell am I gonna buy a shop on Janus? :-) and what heck would happen if I landed on caly as an alien would I scare everyone shitless !

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tass

Tass Administrator

for blog.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

7. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I don't CARE where he got it ... I want one (or two) for the Cyrene War Room to keep things in order. :biggrin:

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Did you also notice the header in his blog? ;)

Tum is a fantastic artist. I'm so amazed every time I see something from the C-team! :clap:

10. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

tum.jpg

That's cheating! wasn't there yesterday :-)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lykke TheNun

Happy birthday :)

12. Happy Birthday ^_^

13. Tass

Tass Administrator

Dusters everywhere...

01.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Lykke TheNun

Thanks for the patient everyone :)

Ed hoped he could reveal the date Monday already, and is sad he could not tell you already - but they are still talking with MA about the release/date - so please, be patient a tiny, little bit longer =)

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

I can wait longer if it meens that MA gets a chance to get everything up and running the right way. This would be a nice change and benificial to Cryene as a whole. :thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.