Planet Calypso: Planet Calypso Rejuvenates Gateway for New Players

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe in the Press' started by NotAdmin, Oct 2, 2012.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

http://www.mpogd.com/news/?ID=11053

2. This has been posted a few times already, think its old news by now.

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I only saw the press release today. I am aware it has been announced before, though.

4. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

This press release is new and just released on Sep 28th through the company PR agency, even though something in the past may have been written or said about changes being made. The MindStar Media version of this press release was published the morning the release went to the news wires, so perhaps you may have seen it there? :smile:

I like that EP has always made the effort to find news about our universe and the developers, and have done a great job of bringing that news to us, and news we may not have known about, so I thank them for that.

5. ahh sorry, I have read a lot of articles in the last few days and ma mind is all over the place at the moment.

It's great to put this info out their thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

You're very welcome.

As with EP, we at MSM are in the business of reporting the news as soon as possible.

Together, we should have it covered. :thumbsup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.