Planet Calypso News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.5

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Dec 12, 2017.

1. 2017-12-12

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions

Merry Mayhem Solo has received an update with new win conditions, rules and graphical environment. See Merry Mayhem announcement for more details.

Changes

Removed Sluice and Crystalline Cavern from the starting experience. The Target Practice mission is now done in Genesis Alpha Station, right before Mr. Yoshida’s tasks.

Jumpsuit optional wardrobe mission changes

• Moved the start from Camp Icarus to Port Atlantis and changed which areas should be explored
    • There is no limit to how many jumpsuits one can get from the wardrobe, as long as one has the jumpsuit earned and enough materials to hand in
    • Updated and polished the text

Fixed Issues

Fixed an issue in the “Iron Will” mission where it didn’t update when having left the cave

Grounded the floating Combat Token Trader NPC in Port Atlantis

Corrected spelling mistakes in some missions

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Removed Sluice and Crystalline Cavern from the starting experience. The Target Practice mission is now done in Genesis Alpha Station, right before Mr. Yoshida’s tasks.

Aww... I liked Crystalline Cavern - and what of the music? Did I remember right that it had a custom tune? One for the "Content of Oblivion" Blog maybe Mr McCormmick? I wonder if I have any pictures from the area.... man I really should finish my project (or at least get it to a minimum deployable state)

---

So in other news, I guess this is it for Entropia for 2017. Quite possibly the quietest year on record for MA? Do we know how many employees they have these days?

Wist

3. Max. 40 employees left, including 4 women.

No idea why they mess around with "already there" stuff so much. But this way it looks like they are actually doing something...

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Calypso needs more women.

Would be interested to know the breakdown of what everyone's jobs are. Somehow I imagine a very top heavy company with only a handful of server techs, DB admins, devs and artists.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.