Planet Calypso News: PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2011.4

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Nov 30, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

NEW
    • The mission chain leading to the spawning of Hussk can now be completed.
    • Implemented two new market trader NPCs where items can be purchased for mission tokens.
    • Technical preparation for the implementation of upcoming beacon missions.
    • Added Christmas gifts.
    • Implemented a new PvP area covering the entire island of Mount Hephastos and much of the surrounding water.
    • Drones have a new look.
    • New weapons and armors are waiting to be discovered.
    • Aurli and Kreltin Bronze challenges are available from the mission broker Janna Foster on Crystal Palace.
    • Daspletor and Cornoanterion Iron Challenges are available from the mission broker Simo Hayna on F.O.M.A Asteroid.
    • Rumors are circulating of a newly discovered cave north of Port Atlantis. The NPC Ms. Leyana in Port Atlantis may have additional information.

FIXED ISSUES
    • Increased item drop rate on wave spawn bosses.
    • The final two levels of the Oasis wave spawn now spawn Marauders and Slayers instead of Queens.
    • The Oasis wave spawn area has been reduced in size to the area covered by water.
    • Fixed some shop/apartment issues.

Continue reading...

2. Source = http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2011/11/30/6206/index.xml

[h=2]PLANET CALYPSO CONTENT RELEASE 2011.4[/h]

[h=1]2011-11-30[/h] ***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

NEW

• The mission chain leading to the spawning of Hussk can now be completed.
    • Implemented two new market trader NPCs where items can be purchased for mission tokens.
    • Technical preparation for the implementation of upcoming beacon missions.
    • Added Christmas gifts.
    • Implemented a new PvP area covering the entire island of Mount Hephastos and much of the surrounding water.
    • Drones have a new look.
    • New weapons and armors are waiting to be discovered.
    • Aurli and Kreltin Bronze challenges are available from the mission broker Janna Foster on Crystal Palace.
    • Daspletor and Cornoanterion Iron Challenges are available from the mission broker Simo Hayna on F.O.M.A Asteroid.
    • Rumors are circulating of a newly discovered cave north of Port Atlantis. The NPC Ms. Leyana in Port Atlantis may have additional information.

FIXED ISSUES

• Increased item drop rate on wave spawn bosses.
    • The final two levels of the Oasis wave spawn now spawn Marauders and Slayers instead of Queens.
    • The Oasis wave spawn area has been reduced in size to the area covered by water.
    • Fixed some shop/apartment issues.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Report from the Front!

It's not just the drones that have a new look, Jason Centre now has three (maybe more) ships hovering over it!

Entropia 2011-12-01 21-18-33-18.jpg

One of the new look drones getting it's comeuppance!

Entropia 2011-12-01 21-23-37-75.jpg

Entropia 2011-12-01 21-24-55-29.jpg Entropia 2011-12-01 21-26-20-31.jpg Entropia 2011-12-01 21-27-01-41.jpg

Some images of the ships from the ground and from the air. I have tried exiting the Bad Moon Rising above one but found I could not stand on top of the ships, sadly I just fell straight through. However I was shot at by a drone as I approached the ground, I expect it felt rather pleased with it's self, killing me with just one shot!

What they are up to I have no idea! I will keep you posted.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  4. That's really interesting. I like those robot ships - odd you can't stand on them though...

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.