Planet Arkadia - counting Down! Will you be moving?

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by Lykke TheNun, May 2, 2011.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I've definitely been a die-hard Arkadia fan from day one, and for all the right reasons which many have cited over and over again, beginning with "caring about the playerbase" ... which is incredibly important. It doesn't matter whether it's us veteran Calypso players, or a new generation coming in when Arkadia launches, Dave and his A-Team all have the right attitude and pure professionalism to serve their goals for achieving success.

I don't need to repeat the long list of qualities this development team have because this community thus far is very well aware of them, and why Arkadia has such a following right now. So yes, I am tremendously excited about moving to Arkadia and establishing an extended EP Media presence. More information about this will be posted as we get closer to launch. I will be doing the same thing for Cyrene, which Ed and I have already discussed. I will certainly visit other planets that come online, but these two planets will be a dual-citizenship for me, and my primary locations for media activity.

I am looking forward to the Arkadia pre-launch party that Chrome is organizing, and I will be broadcasting live on MSR. I will be gathering photos and perhaps a bit of video footage for a front page article at both EP and the Arkadia forums. Be sure to look for Chrome's party thread(s) at the Arkadia forum for more information as we get closer to the launch.

I'm definitely ready and don't have anything else to do ... it's just a waiting game for me now. :)

2. I am really looking forward to moving to Arkadia, but I will take my time and have a good look first. I have been disappointed with the choice of "planets" so far, so I will only leap after I look.

From what I've seen so far it seems to be well designed and hopefully well-managed. I am cautiously optimistic.

If it really is as good as it looks I will pack up my belongings and move. :)

Cheers :beerchug:

3. As of the latest vu, i.e. yesterday, the booths started working again. :) ;)

Buying all booths for 5 ped each! :)

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Great news then. It was about time, too. I'm not entirely certain when the booths ceized to function properly, but it took the powers that be at least MONTHS to fix this issue. We just did not want to risk being stuck with a booth potentially for many more months, and thus sold it at a discount.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.