PDA

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by slartybartfass, Aug 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Hi there,
    yesterday in the evening I used my PDA to check the chronicle. Of course loading the normal layout was very slow, the switch to PDA mode made it a lot faster.
    But I figured out that I'm neither able to post, nor to reply in PDA mode. Switching back to PC mode gave me all the buttons. But I was not start a thread or to reply, because I was not able to fill the textbox... . By starting a new thread I was able to key in the headline of the thread, but no text. Therefor I received the message that the message is to short (perfectly true, lol).
    My PDA is a HTC tytan with Windows Mobile6

2. Yes, unfortunately the 'PDA' mode is only really the built-in 'archive' function of vBulletin.
    There is a 'small screen' skin that can be used which sort-of works, but again there were some bugs in it so I withdrew it.

I was hoping to find many hours free one day to make a new EuC PDA skin - just haven't had the time :(

3. Heya Phunk,

thanks for this info.
    Nevertheless I'm wondering why I was not able to click into the Message window to key in the text, because for the title window it was working.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.