Planet Arkadia: Oratan Attack Event - Questions.

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by Aziphirael, Apr 9, 2014.

1. I couldn't find my information about the Oratan Attack events and so wanted to see if anyone here could furnish a few quick noobie questions here.

Talking this specific event:
    http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?10276-Arkadian-Colony-Defence-%96-Oratan-Marathon-Attack!

Questions I had were:
    1. Do you need to be in teams or can you solo?
    2. Do killing these Oratan's contribute points to the IFN Terminal Oratan Missions?
    3. Any advice for a noobie like me looking to join?
    4. Do you need armour or FAP stuff? (Note. I don't wear armour or really use a FAP when hunting)

Any answers gratefully appreciated.

2. narfi

narfi Lost

It is shared loot so team or wolo doesnt matter you will get your share.
    They are boss lvl mobs so you dont solo the in the true sense of the word.

In the past events the devs stood on the walls using powerful 1000hp area heal chips so you dont need to heal yourself.
    Revival is a 5second run away so if you prefer no armor you can go that route as well.

What I normaly do is wear armor so they cant one hit me and the devs heal chips keep me alive for all but the crits.

Its usually lots of fun lots of people and lots of lag. (+1or2 idiots)

3. Thanks Narfi, will see if I can join in :-)

Only outstanding question was do you get any points for the IFN Killpoint Challenge as well for killing these Oratans?

4. narfi

narfi Lost

Im not sure on that one, sorry. Im not much of a mission guy and havent spent enough time on ark to know.

5. No worries. Once the event starts I can see what happens when I join in :-)

Thanks for the help on the other questions as well. Very useful.

6. Tass

Tass Administrator

How are kill points distributed on regular mobs (not shared loot)? Most damage gets all points?

In one of the past events we've recorded a video:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.