online gaming

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by jaw-production, Sep 22, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I have recently started playing an open beta MMORPG game called "Fiesta Online". Quite a funny MMORPG, cartoon-style or better say anime-style. The graphics are sweet as they are in such games. It is a free MMORPG with no fees to play. If anyone is interested, PM me here and I can help you get started. :D

PS. If only equipment wasn't decaying in EU as well... :(

• Like Like x 6
  2. Seems and sounds nice.
    I hope the style isn't that childish as it looks from screens, but next weekend Im gonna install it. '
    This week is still to fully packet so sleeping is a luxury. but next week it will all be over (for a few weeks)

• Like Like x 4
  3. Hey Phoenix. Maby its just my computer whining but after installing Fiesta and starting to play I got a pop-up. Dunno if you have any idea what the problem is. I made an account so Im officially a player. But the error sounds like they have a problem ingame. Maybe you got the same problem. Hmm... what was my question again... Oh yeah... Do you know what I can do best and did have the same problem?

Application Initialize Error!
    Character Resource Manager Initialize Fail!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I never had this kind of problem before. It seems to me however that the game was not installed properly. Or there was an update going on. Did you wait till it updates? It doesn't show any progress bar so you must wait until there is no message in the launcher saying that it looks for updates. The first time it takes about 5 minutes to complete the updates. Maybe more, if we count the Christmas update it did a week ago. Just wait till it applies all patches and hopefully it will start. :)

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.