Old Error/Warning Messages

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Jan 28, 2013.

1. As I still crash on scanning people and game becomes unplayable when using scope on grass areas, I decided to read through my support cases from 2004 and found some old error/warning messages, that no longer exist...for your pleasure ;p

1.) Shutting down for security reasons 3...2...1...
    (if Trade Terminal transaction failed/freezed...game shut down then)

2.) You must place a valid fruit first.
    (while refining plumatergus skins...)

3.) "Fetching data from server..."
    (when scanning ppl...getting no result)

4.) "Internal error detected on this avatar"
    (on login...support had to reset/relocate your avatar)

Feel free to add errors :p

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

This creature carries no loot!! My personal pet peeve! ;)

On topic... The connection has been lost.. I get this every now and then, but not since at least a month or so..

3. How about this game has shut down..........having to do with the sound (Can't remember the exact message) but the game remains running. I get this every time I alt tab out

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...d-in-estates&p=2672160&viewfull=1#post2672160
    Kinda similar... right now blueprints with qr 1.0 can't be dropped so they are not sellable in shops!

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...e-blueprints&p=3062859&viewfull=1#post3062859
    Real annoying estate buggy message is you are not authorized... it pops up and then lag and then shortly later it does whatever you tried to do anyways... most usually when placing/moving items it's an issue.

However, bugs be damned, I can still place things in some interesting ways... (you might call it exploiting to float stuff in air, but I call it using an interesting undocumented feature... ;) )

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. The sparkle room beats any error ;D

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

You must place a valid fruit first :jaded1: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.