OK, now I'm getting scared...

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Wistrel, Dec 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Nice wishlist, mate. But you know it better. All the good and meaningful things won't happen. You and me know MA. For me it's still a schizophrenic situation. Once I loved the game so much. But they took away almost everything I enjoyed. And they comtinue to kick ass players with not fulfilling promises and not repairing features (makeup, apartments, clothes). I've lost trust long ago. My problem is, that I am sad about it. Very sad.

You name a lot of important issues. But that's not the point. The point is, that they changed the game into grinding bullshit and missed a lot of unbelievable chances to become pioneers in a very special way. Social system combined with RCE, fun while hunting/mining/crafting and the really great idea of 3rd party partners from RL and ingame.

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Both of these have been so since at least since I started (10 years ago or so?). As McC said, it's standard operating mode for MA to temporarily distract the playerbase with something, only to hide that nothing fundamental really changed.

3. Well, they don't have enough capital or profit, because then they would not be forced to firing people if they had enough money....
    They was forced to cut down to be able to survive They lost 5,5 MSEK 2014, the lost 8,9 MSEK in 2013. Had they not cut down the number of employees the loss would be even bigger in 2014.

To draw-down and fire employees is bad in the long-term, but when you are fighting for survival in the short-term, you can't avoid it. To be able to sustain the current losses they need more capital or cut down own the cost to turn around to a profit. That it was I say they need more capital and money, to be able to have a more long-term strategy, a strategy that maybe don't bring in "fast money", but improve the quality of the gaming and makes the players to stay longer and spend more money over a longer time.

4. The SEE incident happened in 2010.

5. yes?

6. Yes, there was noone left to be fired in 2013 anymore x'D

Happy New Year !

7. If you say so. At least they doing financial better since 2010, so maybe it helped.

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Stnading by for this year's "state of the universe" Queen's Speech. I think I'll be standing by for quite some months

Wistrel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.