October Diary - NOTM

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by cantbe, Apr 17, 2008.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today was the day that the first global showed up=) went for 2 TT Longblade at daikis and berys behind swamp camp.
    It was a full TT emik S50(L) 6 PED of shogun part (M) and some random oils and such..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 14
  2. Heya guys!

First of all whoa, Brukits.. You got 900 PED + so far reading what you posted you seem to only profit, just ouch.. My bet goes to that you win the competition :)

As for myself, been sweating and bidding for some crafting materials, my only change to stay in the competition is to global.. So I got my hopes all high up about crafting. Also, most likely I will not profit from crafting tho, well because my skills are too poor and my only money income is sweating *cough*:cough:.. But I did not let that upset me, I have set myself a goal, my first goal.. My goal is to max a blueprint, which one, not sure but just to max a blueprint. I'll be glad if I'll ever reach that goal :)

~Chosen

• Like Like x 10
  3. hello everyone, today i've been skilling like a maniak, gotten 260 in Longblades so iam now at 1300=)
    While been doing this i noticed that the word of the day should clearly be "this creature dosn't carry any loot" dont know how many times a saw that text but it's giving me the creeps:P

Well now i got most tp's on eudoria, soon going for amrthera.. also thinkng about buying a UNL cutter sometime soon, when i hit 2-2,5k in Longblades so i know move up a notch without setting me back to much with the markup.

so thats today.. //brukits

• Like Like x 10
  4. Hello folks!

Was pretty buzy day, started with sweating, I got 400 sweat and sold it, it went for sale with less than half minute with the .5 price, I'm happy with .5, so I had 2 PEDs, OK, bought 2 bombs with it, and went mining around Fort Troy and got nothing :search:Well no kidding, only 2 bombs and hope to get something.. impossible ;)

Well that kinda was it.. well no, not really.. I went back sweating and sweated another 400 sweat (I know know, it's much more useful to gather a punch and then go mining but I just lack patience) sold it, which took me AGES, even made a screenshot of me tryng to sell it, met a fellow sweater and so we were selling the goods.. Well no sweat buyers were around, went to auctions and drooled at those mighty uber items for about a hour, went out, still tried to sell my sweat, eventually got it sold.. Woohoo 2 PEDs.. Bought 2 bombs.. deja-vu lol.. But this time I asked my wise and mighty mentordude where to mine, he sayd I should go to umm.. Some place, some beach thing.. I dont have that TP unlocked yet :( But I told my mentor that i'll go there anyway, asked which is the closest TP to it.. Ithaca.. wha.. I didnt have that one either.. So I traveled for hours on my way to Ithaca, Troxes, Merps, Feffs ummm all kinda bad creatures were after me, tried like 10 times till I made it to Echidna, was very proud to unlock it.. And I spent those 2 bombs near Echidna, I hitted lyster for a while, a VI and III, that got me like 5 PEDs, since lyst are cheap, well bought 5 bombs more with the loot, got some lyster again, this time loot worth 6 PEDs, not bad, but I hoped to see something beside lyster so I changed the direction, got II of iron, iron isnt bad, so I moved on.. bah, 5 fails in row..

Back to sweating and tommorow heading to Ithaca and ask my mentor again what was the beach he wanted me to go..

~Chosen

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  5. hello everyone.

today i started off with some hunting and it want terribly bad, then i went to a irl party to watch sweden-purtugal in a soccer game and then i got back to hunting.. i manage to reach 1,5k in longbalde skill and iam pretty sure i will be dont with mentor thing withing the closest days and then iam gonna buy a chip of evade since my mentor told me so, hehe:P

well since it's kind of late and iam a little bit drunk i think it would be best for all of us if i went to bed..

May the hof be with you //Brukits

• Like Like x 11
  6. hello everybody,

today i sold all of my sweat and bought some ammo.
    first of all i had not much luck. so i made another tp run and then came back to hunting.
    i got two good loot. So if anyone is interested in some pixie armor, tell me^^

i now have some ammo left for another hunt for tomorrow.
    gn8 for now. :)

love
    lara

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 11
  7. hello everyone today i got a new Rank in Longblades and i will post a screen of it too=) but thats not the thing of the day, i was running back to PA to empty some stuff in storage when a really nice person started to talk to me and after some minutes of talk we realised we were both from sweden:P So after a while i got convinced to join "Swedish Drunke Wikings" which everyone in from sweden so and the first day they have all been very friendly and helpful so i strolngly recomend this soc for other swedish noobs=)

Well work tomorrow again so i need to hit the sack..

Over and out //Brukits

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  8. hey guys, today i graduated=) the sad thing was that i got only crap as graduating present:P
    and now that iam finished with that my mind is a bit fussy about what iam gonna do next, gonna keep on skilling with tt blade or buy a unl sib weapon like an embra c1 sword, well me and my mentor are gonna decide that over a couple of beers this weekend i suppose:P

Well gonna get back to getting some TP's and mabye gonna try to skill rifle to 2k too but dont know yet..

now it's time for me to get some food.. over and out //Brukits

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 13
  9. Many days are going by without posts in here - have you newbies all given up the game? If so tell us why!

• Like Like x 6
  10. Real life dose sometime's get in the way of game play ;) at least i hope that's all that is going on. :confused: in any case keep the post's comeing guy's there great :D and dont give up, with some time and dedication all things are possible.... :shades:

• Like Like x 5
  11. hey guys, as TheNoize said RL could cause some thing and that's what happend to me, been having real much to do with the school so i have olny sweated some and havent had time for any TP running or hunting..

Well today i got passed the 200 mark i Sweat gatherer skill=) (achivement of the day):P

this weekend iam gonna play some more since i dont have to much to do and my GF is out of town..

well now i need to get to bed, clock is 00.00 here in sweden and i start at work in 6 hours.

May the hof be with you //brukits

• Like Like x 10
  12. :coffee: there are still 8 days left in the contest... keep them post's comeing :ok: good luck on your last days of Skilling =-)

• Like Like x 9
  13. hey, today i have been sweating and mining some, i was outside PA and serched for some Nexus for my sweat and after a few probes i got my first "you found something out of the ordirnary" so i gor angel scales for 1,8 PED and it was a good markup on it so i was very pleased=)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
  14. As you all know it was ending of school, that was the last time to get grades fixed up.. Well the few days we have left I'll try to skill something.

• Like Like x 7
  15. hey everyone, i havnt beenable to get on here in past week or so, other then school and my job, i been skilling up like a crazy monkey:), i've managed to complete my disciplship the other day, even tho my mentor hasnt been on the whole time...i managed to unlock some crazy professions and the other day, got to go on a beacon with a few great friends(static,dagny,dich,dee) and i am getting a chance to go again for my 2nd time in the game, even tho my agility is low, i still have the fun of getting to do it, i was told it was sometime next week.but just wanted to inform yall iv still manage to survive off my loots and actually now i looted some armor parts and now have a mixed set of kobold thighs,pixie arms and shins,gnome foots harness:) now that i gotten high in my laser rifle, the next weapon i half to get is either a breerm4a or rikerul3 but either is fairly expensive for me for i cant deposite cause i cant afford it, so i must try to lvl in pistoling for awhile now:), im anxious to get rescanned and take the verbal test!i wish luck to everyone and will post again within the next week;)

• Like Like x 10
  16. Woot hi all iv unlocked Medicine, RDA and Mineral sence this week:):D:D:D

• Like Like x 12
  17. final Diary Entry posted by 13:00hrs Game Time 8/11/08

your diary is worth upto 25 points

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2008
    • Like Like x 10
  18. i will be performing final scanns at 'swamp camp' aka ''Sweat Camp'' evory day this week starting now.... if i am on yur FL pm me in game.... good luck and see you all in game ;)

• Like Like x 9
  19. hey guys,
    just wanted to post one more time,
    i lvled alot and glad i got as much as i did, i kinda took this as more as a challenge to myself then a competion against others.
    i had a team global with some uber friends that are great:)
    iv lately been doing good in hunting, made profit, but after my fap decay i ended up only with alittle, but thats better then losing:)
    i have a strategy now where i take small amounts of ammo and analyze whether to keep hunting for the night or not, and its worth it;)
    well i honestly dont think im prepared for the verbal test but im gonna give it a shot:)
    gl to everyone!

• Like Like x 11
  20. Hello !! im known as Sparkysgal my Bf got me started playing EU. i was him playing i was like oh ... i want to play NOW .

So he put it on my PC and from that day on im on here all hours lol. i start out sweating :P i sweat my you know what off every day . and then i sell go hunting . i dothat everyday . cus i couldnt depo. i got where i like sweating after a few days . it was not so bad lol .

Now i got where im makeing my money back and then some. sometimes that is . All i do now is sweat and hunt and now im healing some at sweatcamp. to help other new players out like i got help.
    i Grad from my mentor like over a week ago . now im someone mentor just to help him out . im going try mybest to help him like al the ppl has me .

ty you guys so much forleting me join in this its been fun trying to get more skills then my BF . Now i have and he is hateing me lol cus this the sec online game i played . he a big Gamer for years . Now i am trying to be oneto :) .
    I i hope to see you al around . and be your freind and help what i can . later guys take care and GL :))

• Like Like x 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.