Planet Calypso: No more amps in game O_O

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Wistrel, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Sent a support case to MA today after noticing that my b101 was no longer appearing on the side of my rubio when I had it equipped.

This was the reply:
    upload_2014-3-6_16-10-55.png
    End of an era... I remember the really cool ones that moved when you fired. They had sorta like control rods or something going into them. They were cool

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Does this relate just to that amp? I guess I'm a bit confused by the title of your post. Are you saying that weapon amps no longer exist, or that weapon amps are just invisible when attached but still work?

I just don't get their decision making with this kind of stuff AT all. :headscratch:

3. The B101 was a free amp that does/did drop off the puny and low lvl beginner mobs around the PA...Kind of suck if they no longer work..knew I should have sold the ones I had faster! :)

4. narfi

narfi Lost

i think she means there is no animation for them, or they do not appear physicaly on the gun, not that they do not exit or are unusable.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. yes, I think I read that all amp on guns are not showing up since a few updates ago?

6. Would be a big waste to loose them visual.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.