Nightmare at Hades C

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Tigeress, Dec 6, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Well, I was at Troy to start with last night for when the robot invasion started:DLots of people and not enough bots:(I heard that Hades C had been invaded so, I decided to go and take a peek:rolleyes:As soon as I landed I was dead, also as soon as I revived I was dead:mad:The TP and revival were totally over run with bots of all shapes and sizes.... NIGHTMARE.... I was stuck there dying and reviving for over an hour. There was a good few of us getting madder and madder cos there was no escape:scare:Eventually MA came to our rescue and shut the servers down:yahoo:We were all freed!!! Thank you MA

INVASION AT HADES C.JPG INVASION AT HADES C    2.JPG INVASION AT HADES C    3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2015
    • Like Like x 12
  2. Nice one Tigeress, I suspect that was quite funny to start with :).

• Like Like x 4
  3. Yes it was funny when I 1st got there, after about 15mins of dying and reviving I was a little pee'd off:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 4
  4. I can understand that :) Would probably have logged off myself.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Great screen shots Tigeress. But it does seem to be a bit of an overkill LOL. Glad you got away safely. :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. Shame that MA couldn't get the bots to co-ordinate a proper strategic strike. I can't imagine our robot enemy being stupid enough to all gather around a single TP.

Perhaps they're testing some new AI?

Great one tigress, nice pics!

7. LOL! There was no way of getting to that teleporter. [help] Now what gets me about these happenings, which is quite a few lately, is that MA's servers can obviously cope with multiple, multiple, multiple (hope that's enough multiples) AV/mob interactions, and yet when in a one-on-one situation you often experience lag and phantom ammo rounds (when you fire a seemingly normal round but nothing happens to the mobs health bar) at the worst possible moment.

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.