Next Island's native items

Discussion in 'Items' started by Enjoy, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Hello,
    on those pics you'll see the different items i did loot during my first exploration of Next Island.
    Most are crystals (with 2 exceptions : tiger's eye and celestite stone which look like crystals indeed) and animal parts (some of them are bugged actually and can't be dropped on the ground).
    I did try to put them in groups regarding to their aspect or color.
    Once refined some of them seem to change of group :
    Exemple :
    * not refined, purpurite crystal look like azeztulite, rhodonite, chlorite, muscovite, halite, tirer's eye
    * once refined, refined purpurite crystal has same purple color than refined angelite and refined novaculite.
    So maybe it's because of my graphic resolution or it will mean something else (same as for the tier components)

I did loot them on :
    * Monkeys : red, brown, yellow, grey
    * Boars : village, wild
    * Drakes : storm
    * Skeletons : bucaneers, and another low maturity ones
    I did not try the mountain and sacred bears, neither the other drakes, neither the med-level skeletons because my weapon broke, i went to NI for exploration and mining essentially, and i ran out of peds...

Sorry for the quality of the pics, indeed it took me time to take them as i use daily safe mode resolution graphics, i did try here to use med-high resolution and my laptop almost died:)
    If somebody wants to take some screenshot with better resolution my appt is open (sakura city, kansha condos 11G/ yes i had to travel to calypso to put them on the ground and take screenshots)
    Btw, i have been DC 20 times today while trying to log in, and i m still unable to join you, maybe it was a bad idea to put NI native items in my Sakura city's appartment on Amathera/Calypso...
    At least it gives me the opportunity to add my first post ever on a forum:)

I wish you all a nice day and happy exploration of Next island
    Enjoy :)

Attached Files:

2. Lee

Lee Forever Noob

Thanks for sharing this, I was trying to build up a list of the crystals found so far and this helps :) Sorry to hear you are having the ctd, you are not alone.

3. Hi and thanks Lee :)
    I hope that all your experiences with dropping crystals on time-travel teleporters will succeed soon, please let us now how it works :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.