Next Island Website Updated!

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Stave, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Stave

Stave Guest

2. I must say I have seen better looking websites...

3. Stave

Stave Guest

Yes and next island is also looking more and more like a calypso with time travel, maybe it could end up being better as its designed by a different developer and run by someone else?
    lol :P

4. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

i wouldnt hold out much hope of it being significantly different to calypso. the "developer" is really little more than a design studio and first line support.

5. Well I hope they can design things a bit more clever than MA/FPC. Maybe a more low cost approach to the whole thing...

6. Stave

Stave Guest

Yeah, designed by Neverdie Studios i believe, Who's the Planet Partner for it?

One very interesting part of Next Island that im looking forward to is CND Island, was in the guide book on the old Neverdie Studio Website

7. Stave

Stave Guest

8. Wed

Wed The one and only...

Nice, ty for the info, and nice to see u can login with exsitsting EU account :clap:

9. Stave

Stave Guest

Yes, im loking forward to this planet, even if it is very similar to Calypso...

10. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

far more interested in the CKI planet.

11. Stave

Stave Guest

Yes, cant wait to see their preview website.

idk personally atm the planet im most interested in is Rocktropia.

12. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Next Island's website can be seen here: www.nextisland.com

Also, there are still a lot of things missing - and obviously, when you 'sign up' for it, you just get an EU account ;)

13. Stave

Stave Guest

no i ment the CKI website, http://www.planetcyrene.com/ :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.