Next Island videos

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by RAZER, Oct 12, 2009.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Was going over the internet in search of anything on Next Island and came across the trailer movies from the game. I'm sure most of you have seen them already, but wanted to post them enyway.

TRAILER:

PARADISE:

ICE AGE:

AMAZON:

Oh and admin, tried to embed them into the threat, but somehow that doesn't work

2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Fixed it for you. Possibly it did not work because of the embedded video also including a link.

The code I used to show the Amazon vid above is:

[NOPARSE]
    [/NOPARSE]

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Is EU and Next Island the exact same? Because in the first one it sounds like Next Island already has a billion members and players and cash flow ... :dunno: Or the sale of Next Island seems to be based on the facts from EU?

I love the pictures though :)

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

thanx, I had put the entire URL between the [NOPARSE]
    [/NOPARSE] , learned something today :)

and yes I think so, we will be able to go tho that planet with out EU avatar as far as I know, so it all will be 1 big game, together with all the other planets.

5. I guess it's just the usual marketing BS that MA has used for ages. And really big lol at "millions of users worldwide".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.