Next Island Scavenger Hunt

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Meg, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Welcome to Next Island’s first scavenger hunt! Here’s how to play:

Step 1: Make an account on the forum, NextIslandLife. (Um, you're here, you already have one)

Step 2: Take screens for the scavenger hunt, and post them in an album.

Step 3: Leave a link to your album in this thread. (I’m dying to see your photos, but I’m not digging through every single album on NIL. Sorry!)

You have until Friday, April 1st, at noon EST. At this point, the person with the most items in their LINKED scavenger hunt album wins 100 Ped. Each screenshot on this list is worth 5 points, with extra bonuses as described.

Ready, scavengers? Here’s the list of Next Island things to find and photograph:

Good luck!

2. ohhhh time to get busy!

3. Rats! I just tp'd back to Calypso to sell some stuff. *sigh*

Oh, well, I'll just enjoy everyone else's screenies :)

4. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

I will not be competing in this event, but if you need any help let me know. My avatar is male and I have full pixie armor. :)

5. Love the comp Meg.

Link to my album is here:

NI Scavenger Hunt

Will update until comp deadline - good luck all.

6. Oh good something to keep new players interested when they are walking for stones/fruits.

7. LOL there is nothing there. Was hoping to get a sneak peek to see how hard I have to keep trying. btw if I loose on the one named after me its gonna suck! LOL and those papoos are hard to work with! :)

8. Your mine!! :)

9. Lol, i just started. Im not playing to win, just for fun. I cant train more than 1 papoo before dieing - just one of many reasons why its not called the 'Dr M Mob herding Challenge'.

10. Calin

I will not be competing in this event, but if you need any help let me know. My avatar is male and I have full pixie armor.

• Like Like x 2
  11. LOL!

When you usually on?

12. Calin

East Coast US... sometimes early afternoon like noon - 3pm, sometimes evenings around 9 - 12pm, sometimes latenight 1am - 3am

Member of Delta Force so can be contacted through any member. Often found at CND or on Warriors Peak.

13. Here is a little sneak peak at what I will be posting tomorrow. Screenshots didn't do it justice :)

[video=youtube;GSFucgDqkxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSFucgDqkxM&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

14. Calin

Yes, the inhabitants of Next Island are VERY friendly!!

15. Meg

This video made me laugh so hard everyone else in the office had to come in to check on me!

16. Meg

Winner Softhart suggested splitting the Ped prize between the scavenger hunt participants, which seems like a sweet and thoughtful plan.

So, Dr. M, SylverDragon and Softhart, look for Cairo at Crystal Resort between 5 and 7 tonight to claim your prize! (If you can't make it then, PM me for another time and place)

17. That is very generous Softhart, thank you. Excellent papoo family btw :)

18. Actually I suggested it be split 50/50 between you and Dr. M. And seeing as I had a bigger advantage of the mob herding I thought it was only right to split it between both of you. It was fun and like seeing all the pictures, I wished more had taken part in it. But overall I am happy with the fun I had doing it. Spend it wisely :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.