NEXT ISLAND: ORIGINS - Win a Free Download

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by MindStar9, Nov 17, 2010.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

The event is now closed ... I will be back to post how the results will play out given the number of participants.

2. MindStar9

As a follow-up ... I communicated with Next Island, and since we did not have so many participants, I was given the additional iPhone redemption codes needed so that everyone who signed up will be getting a code - those who requested the iPad code will get those, and those who requested "either" - I will need to know which one so that I can send the appropriate code.

Therefore, sometime on Saturday, I will be contacting each person via PM who signed up and sending you a redemption code so that you can download the Next Island: Origins application and follow the prologue storyline that leads to the discovery of Next Island.

Thank you to those who participated. :)

3. MindStar9

Just a heads up, that all of the redemption codes have been distributed to the participants of this forum event.

I hope you all enjoy the prologue story that leads to the discovery of Next Island.

4. awesome got the code :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. and a very entertaining story it is, nice work NI team!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Holy necro batman...stagger is still trapped in 2010... o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. MindStar9

That's some really nasty lag you're experiencing there. You might want to consider replacing your thruster - there seems to be a degradation in forward movement, and that doesn't produce good results. :tongueout:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Maybe while he is there he can rescue the development team and bring them back to the future?

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.