Next Island job ad: Marketing Director freelance lead to full time

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by NotAdmin, Apr 3, 2010.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Marketing Director freelance lead to full time

Next Island (New York, New York)

Posted: March 8, 2010

Address: New York, NY 10028

Type: Part-time

Description:
    marketing savvy person who knows the gaming and/or virtual worlds space and looking to land with a potential winner. We have our first outside round of financing + significant funds invested by insiders. Next Island is days away from its beta and wants to bring in 1-2 people. Hands-on person who has ideas, knows how to gain buzz and get sign-ups (free). We have an awesome virtual world, with real cash economy.
    Start as a free lancer and then if we click then we will discuss long term possibilities.

Salary: match to experience

Apply by
    Email: david@nextisland.com

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

wow, if only it was possible to work from home ... :drool:

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

So, is the BIG mid april VU we are getting the launch of the NI beta??

4. If I did not start a new job on Monday I would be all over this one...........ahhh well such is life. :dancinggirls:

5. Am I the only one who finds it astonishing and worrying that NI don't already have a marketing director?

6. Lykke TheNun

You're right - but also Im thinking ... MA does hardly have one (if they do, I didnt' realize it) and have kept on for so long! It just doesn't surprice me ...

7. MA has always had a marketing director: Carl Uggla. I met him in Barcelona some time ago and he is an incredibly funny guy. He retired last year, so I guess MA appointed someone else to cover the vacant position.

8. submitted my application with CV.:wave:

9. Lykke TheNun

are you joking or ... ??? :umn:

10. No I am NOT! At this moment I am having a nice chat with Michelle Kelly (myspace.com/michellekellydynagirl ) on facebook, she is NDs current Promoter:)

look if Skam can work at FPC, why cant I, i have serious quallifications and experience.:coffee:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.