Next Island CGO

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Yao-Te, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Interesting...

2. ???? Where is the link to the original?

3. Sorry Link added, NI CGO I saw you are reading answer please ;)

4. Thanks, I was already reading it when you posted it :)

5. I am reading it. This person is NOT me... none of what is being posted is true. I hope that clears this up.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Liu

Liu

If true, MA will make an anniuncment and start releasing properties according to the deeds and voting rights, inst it?

Edit : good to know, thanks ! A nice scam fake like in the old project entropia days then :)

7. OK thanks for the quick reply ;)

8. No problem. I understand there is a lot of speculation concerning the funding of NI and some major changes happening to the Entropia Universe in general. What I can say is that I have reported the person (Next Island CGO) to MA, and that 100% is not me. I am more then willing to answer whatever questions I can for anyone asking. I am available to anyone at anytime, by all means send me a PM and I will answer as soon as possible. ;)

• Like Like x 4
  9. narfi

narfi Lost

A good start might be to post an official introduction to yourself, and a bit of background on who the actual newest investors in NI are.
    Eliminate the mystery and you eliminate the need for rumors etc...

narfi

• Like Like x 4
  10. Thanks for the clarification. Hopefully MA asks fast :)

I can also attest that NICGO has been available to answer any question I had sent to him in PM if he could. And it wasn't just a yes or no answer. Very impressed on the level of communication since the new forum has been up.

• Like Like x 2

11. Legally, It is not my place to say who the investors are. I can confirm they are not part of the gaming industry in any way shape or form. So that should clear up that speculation of Steam/Blizzard.

Also, concerning myself. There will be an official Press Release soon. Everything happens in time, some faster then other but will happen, that I can promise.

• Like Like x 3
  12. After reading more of that link it brings up a point. Why is it that NI employees that come on to NI don't have the official Yellow text, this would help in distingust them from the idiots who try and pull off these fakes? I know from before Meg didn't have this and there was another avi that is a NI employee that didn't have it.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.
    -- Unknown

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.