Next Island - An Outpost in Entropia Universe!

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Yao-Te, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I like to save my critical comments for the other forum where they likely stand out more.

What I do want to say is that it's a shame the NI project fell apart... There certainly is no shortage of reasons why. Primarily though, if you cant fund your startup company/planet and continue its development the you are basically stuck.

So on that note, I am glad to see that MA is starting to step in because it would be an even greater shame to completely lose NI.

Despite my endless frustration points about EU, after going on 9 years of playing , I still log on. If I were to withdraw everything today I would come out ahead but I don't because I continue to earn money by playing and I continue to be entertained. Along with the social aspects, those are the things that matter to me.

It's easy to bitch about this or that but the fact is that we are still here.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

maybe ''can't" or I don't get it

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

On thing I will say. I saw this recently when doing a straight up re-install from the EU website. The pic features Arkadia as well as Calypso... so the favouritism goes at least a short way off home turf. Still, that said I think MA could argue Arkadia is the only properly launched planet in Entropia that hasn't gone bust already. (still waiting for that Cyrene hard launch)

fair_representation.png

4. AxeMurderer

In real life there is this thing that shops do. Lets say MA is the big shop and they ask every small shop if they want to be futured in the add campign for January 2014 and that will cost them 10 000 USD. If the small shop doesn't want to participate cool. Just there are some people that go to buy and cry that there is only add for the big shop.
    Or MA just ask PP to send them some pics to participate in the add. Than planet A sends pic, planet B and C doesn't. And then some carebear (don't know what that word mean, but learn it recently and it sound cool) post "MA is evil, they didn't show picture from B and C."
    My theories are empy of facts, but so is everyone else. I think those companies are making bussiness and not as we see it screwing each other daily.

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Well, you *think* that's what's going on. There are some who *know* it's not the case.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
  6. AxeMurderer

It is possible.

7. What the admin said.

8. Yea, typo fixed.....

9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I managed to get in touch with David Post and asked him for a reaction:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Really? I would think he would know if a planet was taken from him or not? If anything he would need to sign legal paperwork? So maybe he still does own it? So what is MA doing?

11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Welcome to the world of MindArk ;-)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. and everybody lived happily ever after

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Come back NI :o

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.