NEWS - HANKY PANKY BANNED ON PCF

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Katielicious Kat Mallow, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Just love this one :biggrin1:

2. Sionkiewicz

Sionkiewicz One of those Americans

The Ban Machete has swung again.. :spank:

3. So you have all been told - no "hanky panky" now.

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Is it an avatar name?

5. Sionkiewicz

Sionkiewicz One of those Americans

Noticed OpaloMan was banned also.. but he could have just pissed someone off again.. :viking:

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

He posted an affiliate link. I don't think he was trying to provoke with it, as he was trying to explain how it worked and what it did, and he wrote a lengthy reply thanking the mods for finally allowing him to advertise the game.

Him and I don't always see face to face, but being banned for that seems rather ridiculous (despite it apparently not being the first time he posted an affiliate link, according to his own admission).

7. Yes for some odd reason 711 and I never got along on this issue. One of the main reason no one really heard about this program before. Way back when when I was told I would be getting one I posted the news on PCF telling people that the program was soon to be out and all was fine. But 711 deleted the post a few times -- this being before I even GOT the code. Then a few years later would always edit the posts removing the code when ever I would try and show that such a code existed. Last this last week I was banned when I asked why MA didn't have any news about it and again just showing as an example that it was active.

We been having a small battle on Facebook about it and the best quote of the year is:

So for the very first time EVER I was banned! Feels kind of cool really.

This is what I was banned for posting:

Affiliate System

What ever happened to this project? I know it's here and very active yet MA hasn't really been working on it. I know that I can't be the only one in EU that has a Affiliate Code other than PPs? The last email update I got from MA (yes email) about this project was that they were about to release it after they added a webpage to show the current status of one's earnings.

BTW anyone who has a new player wanting to start playing EU on Arkadia please PM me so I can give you my Affiliate link :) I would post it here but 711 will not allow it.

I'll post it here just to test the waters to see if 711 will now allow it:

Join Today! https://account.entropiauniverse.com...ffioztwo201411

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  8. so how the heck do you sign up for the affiliate program?

9. You could ask support "back in the days".
    If you had been "lucky", they asked you which planet you want to hire new players for...then they gave you your link...then you started to spam your link around the net.
    He never got a single PEC by MA btw.

Why he got the link in the 1st place, even if MA never used this thing anyway...priceless...FUMA

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.