Newbie = Sign up for the *Adopt a Newbie* list

Discussion in 'Adopt a Newbie Foundation' started by Lykke TheNun, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Hej Velsh :) Velkommen

Glad to see you on EP, in EU and now also in ANF! You're on the list and I hope to be able to return to you soon with a society.

If you for some reason do not with to be on the list anymore, please give me a notice (that goes for everyone ;) )

Lykke

2. Lykke TheNun

Phillip J-Fry

In game name: Phillip TheTank J-Fry
    In game gender: Male

Real life location: Ontario, Canada
    Real life gender: Male
    Real life age: 31

Agility: 7

Mining: not done
    Hunting: not done
    Crafting: not done
    Trading: sold some sweat

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality):

This game is my 3rd MMO after ffxi and wow. I have lots of free time to play and am a hard working player. I could deposit money at anytime but for now i've decided to see how far i can get as a free player, selling sweat and whatnot. I have all of the Eudoria tp's already as I have completed the Exploring Eudoria challenge posted on EntropiaForum.

What do you seek for in the community/society:

I am looking for a friendly group that is not just about business but is social too. I plan to start hunting soon so a group that does activities which a new hunter could participate in would be a bonus.

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society:

Though I've learned much already, I would like to be able to ask advice about the game. I'm not looking for handouts.

What are your own contributions to make this happen:

I like to help others as much as get help for myself. I have lots of time to play and would be happy to help others in the soc any way I can.

3. Lykke TheNun

Hey Philip :) thank you for your application. I hope to be able to return soon with a suitable society for you to join :)

Lykke

4. In game name:Kr0n0ticGhost
    In game gender:Male

Real life location:California, US
    Real life gender:Male
    Real life age:16

Agility:1

Mining:1
    Hunting:1
    Crafting:1
    Trading:1

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality):Im just a swell guy to spend time with, although shy at first
    What do you seek for in the community/society:Hopefully some new friends

Any would be greatly appreciated
    What are your own contributions to make this happen:I would dedicate time to help other newbies, we all have to start somewhere

5. Lykke TheNun

mellin22

In game name: Bailey Goliath Mellin

Real life location: Comox, Bc, Canada
    Real life age: 17

Join date: febuary 21, 2010, for this character, i had an old one years ago but never got serious about this game before

Agility: 0
    Mining:0
    hunting: 0
    Crafting: 0
    Trading: 0

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality): I am willing to put in my time to succed at games, i am an easy going person who likes to go with the flow, but i do have a serious side.
    What do you seek for in the community/society: Support, help and if possible friendship.

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: The ability to learn more about this game and some people to play it with.

What are your own contributions to make this happen: Ill put in my time and patience and listen to what they have to say.

6. Lykke TheNun

Kwirl

In game name: Kwirl

Real life location: Delaware, USA
    Real life age: 31

Agility: umm, IRL?

Mining: TBD
    Hunting: TBD
    Crafting: TBD
    Trading: TBD

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality): I'm fun, i give back once I'm self sufficient, I'm good at answering questions, I have all kinds of nifty RL skills :P

What do you seek for in the community/society: Mostly just looking to meet/interact with players of this game and find out if it is a social environment that I can/will enjoy coming back to and watching grow/develop.

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: Mostly just interaction and people who can guide me through the gaps in the various tutorials.

What are your own contributions to make this happen: Time, RL money if needed, listening, and a willingness to pay it forward.

7. Lykke TheNun

Hey Kr0n0ticGhost, mellin22 & Kwirl
    You're all three on the list for adoption. I hope I can return to you soon with a society!

Lykke :)

8. In game name: Titus Titus Andersson

Real life location: The kingdom of sweden
    Real life age: 18

Agility:4 | (10 now) 2010-02-24

Mining: never done anything with mining
    Hunting: I dont see any skill called hunting, Tho running around shooting things with a rifle , Heck yeah i like it ^^
    Crafting: Ahh, from my past game experince i was a carebear, I guess building stuff is in my genes. Just have to get started.
    Trading: yea, trading never been my good thing(overall). I dont have the patience for it. I guess it involves much waiting,

I am a old eve player, It is a slow paced game that takes time,
    It is all about teamwork and hard work.
    I started eve three years ago. It was fun tho i kinda feel like. I am lost in space xD
    I am a social hard working person. I have been playing this for one day. Lol.
    So far it seems great,

i wanna make 1000 sweat haha. I want to earn 5 ped roar !

When u are in a new world alone, It is quite boring, I am looking for friends, For comrads to do things with, To be a part of something bigger, To have a goal. I guess u have to learn the game ^^

I want comrads and i want to learn the game ^^

Then my programming teacher plays this game, So i would just love to stalk him and ambush him if i ever have the chance. it would definitly raise my grade ^^
    haha

Ahh, unfourently i dont know what i want to do in the game yet, Í want directions, Like what can u do in the game ? I want friends, I mean a few new players trying to kill a big evil monster. It is fun :D

I want something that keeps me going back to entropia.
    I want somebody i can ask the newbie question ,we all love to get

Things are never severd on a silver plate here in life, unless u are a royal.
    Tho i guess as a player of a game i will put down time in the game.
    Migth catch a time once in a while. Just depends when the time is,

I have a life outside Entropia that i wont sacrifice. I will give as much as i see fun and resnoable. I mean if i am having a blast playing, then i will put in lots of time ^^ then buying 100 peds once a month is alike a ordinary subcrition .

9. Lykke TheNun

Hey Titus :)
    Welcome to EU, EP and ANF! You're now on the list for adoption and I hope I will be able to return to you soon with a society to join :)

Stay tuned - one day you might have a pm ;)
    Lykke

-----------------------------------------------

NB!
    Newbies who signed up for the adoption but for some reason or another are not interested in being adopted anymore, please notify me either through a pm or in this thread - to give room for other newbies :)

Thanks

10. In game name: Jacob Diggs Turner

Real life location: Texas, USA
    Real life age: 19

Agility: 1
    Mining: 1
    Hunting: 1
    Crafting: 1
    Trading: 1

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality): I'm extremely easy going. I am a very quick learner.
    What do you seek for in the community/society: A group of friends that are easy to get along with and to share ideas and experiences with.
    People who like to have fun.

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: I'm hoping to get help in obtaining a basic working knowledge of the game.
    What are your own contributions to make this happen: I have time and hard work. A willingness to learn.

11. In game name: Johnny "Razor" Perelli

Real life location: PA, USA
    Real life age: 20

Mining: 0
    Hunting: 0

What do you seek for in the community/society: friends, guidance, Good Times, and a helping Hand

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: im brand new to this game and i would just like some guidance and help to get me on my feet...

What are your own contributions to make this happen: Fast Learning, Ill contribute back what i receive from the society. IE guidance to others i run into in EU

12. Lykke TheNun

Hey Jacob and Johnny :) You're both on the list for adoption! I hope to be able to return to ALL of you soon with a society for you.

Happy day
    Lykke

13. Hi I'm so new this game but I have played other MMO. including Everquest Online Adventures EQOA(PS2), FFXI ( PS2/PC), WoW, AoC, Helped Beta Champions Online. I'm not a hardcore gamer very casual, real life takes place before game time. Looking for fun, helpful people. I have been in guilds,clans, whatever you want to call them I asked questions, and have gotten no answers which has prompted me to move on to either flying solo or finding another guild. I'm not a guild hopper I just get frustrated when I ask a question, not even for help, just need information ( looking for X where can I find it at type thing) and have not been given an answer especially from guilds who claim to be helpful, or I join a guild and everyone is higher than me so I never am able to gain assistance due to the level differance So most of my WoW time has been solo which leaves me out of a lot of the game I'm ok with this. Again I'm not wanting the game to rule my life.

I'm married and must spend time with the Mrs. ( bad things happen if I don't):cry: I have a good sense of humor, and a very bad speller, but I play to have fun. Hope this information help in the search. Other info Below

In game name: Tnemec (Mecc) Vathoman
    In game gender: male

Real life location: Kansas
    Real life age: 37

Mining:
    Hunting:
    Crafting:
    Trading:

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality):Easy to get along with, willing to learn.

What do you seek for in the community/society: General in game help especially getting started, advise tips, places to go places to advoid.

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society:See above

What are your own contributions to make this happen: Wiling to learn. as well as help anyone else that is new once I get more knowledge myself

14. Lykke TheNun

Hey Mecc - and welcome :)

You're on the list now, so keep tuned. One day you might get a pm ;)

Lykke

15. Lydiasthename

Lydiasthename Lydia Lysallis

In game name: Lydia Lys Lysallis
    In game gender: Female

Real life location: Iowa
    Real life gender: Female
    Real life age: 24

Agility: 2

Mining: 0
    Hunting: 0

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality): Intelligent, Promethean
    What do you seek for in the community/society: Friends and business partners

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: General Education

What are your own contributions to make this happen: I am observant.

16. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

Hey Lydia,

Thanks for coming and registering with us here at the *Adopt a Newbie* Foundation after our lengthy chat at Swamp Camp.

I hope we can find a soc for you before too long :)

Cheers, Dalas.

17. Lykke TheNun

dennistovsen

In game name: Dennis Blighter Tov

Real life location: Alaska
    Real life age: 20

Agility: no idea

Mining:nothin
    Hunting:induit(however its spelt)
    Crafting:nothing
    Trading:nothing

Friendly funny, great person to talk to.

Overall fun for everyone.

to be able to get a start in the game. starting is seeming to be VERY hard.

Whatever i need to do. said by you guys.

18. Lykke TheNun

Hey Dennis :)

welcome to EU, EP and ANF :) - and also welcome to Lydia.

You are now both on the list and ready for adoption.

Happy day
    Lykke :)

19. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

Yay, another of my Swamp Camp recruits :)

Thanks for joining up, Dennis!

20. In game name:Ernestas KiroSan Chochlovas
    In game gender:Male

Real life location:Siauliai , Lithuania
    Real life gender:Male
    Real life age:16

Agility:3 (points)

Mining:0
    Hunting:0
    Crafting:0
    Trading:0

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality):i am very friendly, you allways can trust me :)

What do you seek for in the community/society: i am looking for a various help :)

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society:well, firstly i need to understand, how to play this game, what to do when i have some PEDs like what to buy :)

What are your own contributions to make this happen: I'll try do the best what i can ^^

P.S. At the moments i have 1k Vibrant Sweats, i'm waiting for the best offer to sell them :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.