Newbie = Sign up for the *Adopt a Newbie* list

Discussion in 'Adopt a Newbie Foundation' started by Lykke TheNun, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In game name:kain death god
    In game gender:male
    Real life location:usa
    Real life gender:male
    Real life age:20
    Agility:1
    Mining:0
    Hunting:0
    Crafting:0
    Trading:0
    Personal advantages (keywords about your personality):funny, i learn fast.
    What do you seek for in the community/society:help me learn about all the points of the game.
    What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society:anything to help me and learn about the game so i can better help the society,myself and others
    What are your own contributions to make this happen:time

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Hey Kain :)
    Welcome to EP and ANF. You're on the list for adoption and hope I can soon pm you with a contract.

Good luck :)
    Lykke

3. Greetings.
    My Avatar is around 20 hours old ingame and in need of a guide. I met lykke that asked me a few questions since i am very new to this game. I was then reffered to here by her.

My online gaming started 17+ years back. Bin playing: UO, AO, Daoc, Diablo, EO, MUOL, WoW etc etc. The list is long :)

In game name:
    Amanda Muppen Jonsson
    In game gender: Female

Real life location: Sweden, Gothenburg
    Real life gender: Female
    Real life age: 35

Agility: 1

Mining: 10 pts
    Hunting: 0 pts ? (cannot find anything called "hunting")
    Crafting: 0
    Trading: 0

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality): Good listener, Helpful and abit short tempered when things is not going my way :)

What do you seek for in the community/society: I assume a Society is like a "guild" wich i have bin GM in several times. So i would expect a good laugh and to make some really nice friends.

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: some skilled help from experienced players. Maybe some hand me down eq thats not needed anymore. And above all information about the "best" way to go about ingame.

What are your own contributions to make this happen: Be a good listener, ask the right questions and as i am raising in my "skills" help those that needs it. Ppl often find that i am a very easy learned player that gives 100%+ back what i have receaved.

Thank you in advance for Having me: Amanda

4. Lykke TheNun

Hey Amanda :) Great to see you here. You are now on the list for adoption, and I hope I can soon offer you a contract. Keep an eye on the forum/pm - use the wiki for help, or ask - there's a bunch of great people here :D

Lykke

5. Will do. Thank you Lykke.

6. In game name: Amber Sugar Black

Real life location: Australia
    Real life age: 27

Agility: 1 point.

Mining:10
    Hunting:?

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality): Polite, Kind I like being social.
    What do you seek for in the community/society: Nice social community, that can answer questions I have.

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: Hints and tips really.

What are your own contributions to make this happen: I'm going to be a steady depositor. And I hope to eventually become a hair stylist.

Pre-Post edit: I was just accepted to Laudanum, am I still able to sign up for the newbie list? I don't have a mentor still.

7. Lykke TheNun

Hey Amber :) Ty for your interest into the ANF.

If you are accepted into a society already, you do not qualify for the list, sorry. Since the whole programe is based on societies who adopts newbies and offer them into the soc.

I am sure though, that being a member of a society will be as good as having a 'mentor' - and it is not individual mentors we offer either.

If things change, you're free to try again (unless you then are too skilled ;) )

I wish you the best of luck
    Lykke

8. In game name:morty andrew simpson
    In game gender:male

Real life location: us
    Real life gender:male
    Real life age:16

Agility:5

Mining:0
    Hunting:0

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality):im an energetic loveing person who is willing to fight and die for my friends and loved one's
    What do you seek for in the community/society:i'm look for a helping and loveing socity who will take me in and help me get better wit ym skills and help me get more ped so i can thrive and advance to help

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society:some better skills and maybe some ammo and or ped

What are your own contributions to make this happen:im willing to fight for the socity i join and die for them and i will mine for them or what ever they need out of me as long as it helps us both

9. In game name: Chiisan Chii Myamoto
    In game gender: female

Real life location: leipzig, germany
    Real life gender: male
    Real life age: 27

Agility: atm 9

Mining: 0
    Hunting: hunted some animals by sword...
    Crafting: 0
    Trading: traded about 5k sweat ... all incoming spent in repairing weapon

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality):

well... i´m polite, want to understand the game, perfectionist (getting best armor, weapon, skills etc.) honest, patient...

What do you seek for in the community/society:

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: answers on any kind of question ^^ well i tried to discover the world of entropia by my own but have many questions to understand... would like to have someone to help me at this point

What are your own contributions to make this happen:

atm sweating like there´s no other job on the whole world ^^ ... would like to use my new infortmation, i´ll get, to help some new people based on my very own experiences and gwoing up in this world (train my skills... etc.) ... want to use the soc´s help to gettin better and better, and perhaps to pay back the invested time to train me ^^

so long... hope you can understand what i´ve written... ^^
    thy for all help you may offer me

10. Lykke TheNun

Seanyfarrell

Adopt please?
    In game name:Gender QuadStaff issues ( i dont have gender issues lol i just did it for the craic =D
    In game gender: Male

Real life location: Ireland
    Real life gender: Male
    Real life age: 19

Agility: no idea =S

Mining:none but reading tuts from club NEVERDIE which i would i dont get how people "found deposits" there.
    Hunting: dont have a weapon right now, no PED
    Crafting: none
    Trading: none. sweat @ 600 after a day, will be gone tomorrow (Hopefully get a weapon after that)

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality): well mannered, im a nice person, just a little bit crazy
    What do you seek for in the community/society: just training, best ways to do things etc...

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: guidance

What are your own contributions to make this happen: " do on to others as you would have them do onto you " not being religious but its true. id sign up to adopt if i was to move up in the world =D

11. Lykke TheNun

Hey Morty, Chiisan and Issues,

Welcome to EP and to the adoption list! I hope to be able to contact you soon for an adoption.

Keep an eye on the forum, ask around (it's pretty nice and helpful people we have here) - look in the wiki (see the top of the nav bar) if you ar looking for answers etc.

Lykke

12. In game name: Pierre Kivic Strid

Real life location: Sweden, orebro
    Real life age: 20

Agility: 2

Mining: 10, dunno how i got that much though
    Hunting: cant find any skill called this?
    Crafting: same as hunting
    Trading: same as hunting

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality): positive, glad, easy learner, puts my heart into it
    What do you seek for in the community/society: friends, people you can count on and simply fun

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: help to get to know how things work, how to earn some PED and to get some friends!

What are your own contributions to make this happen: take in everything im told, listen and ask if i dont understand, be friendly

13. In game name: Evanie 'Tiggy' Othewy

Real life location: Vancouver, Canada
    Real life age: 24

Agility: 2

Mining: 12
    Hunting: 0?
    Crafting: 0?
    Trading: 0?

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality):
    Smart, silly, quick learner. Lots of experience with many different games, lots of free time to learn, obsessive when a game hooks me :nana:

What do you seek for in the community/society:
    Some guidance and help as I get my bearings in this world, as well as company to talk to and work with when called for. Most importantly a sense of community as I settle in.

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society:
    Tips and questions answered (or elaborated on), people willing to accompany me on heroic adventures where necessary, quick and effective advice on what I should do

What are your own contributions to make this happen:
    I'd like to think I'm bright and ready to listen and learn where necessary, and can provide much skill in researching stuff myself with my google-fu skills. Longtime MMOer trying this whole Calypso thing out.

14. Lykke TheNun

hey Pierre and Tiggy :)
    Welcome to Entropia, to entropiaplanets and the ANF program.
    You're now both on the list for adoption, so keep an eye on the forum for contracts.

Also, do not hesitate asking on the forums if you have any questions. A good place to start out is in the forum-wiki, which you find in the top navigation menu.

Lykke

15. hello again... just wanted t osay thanks to you and i found a society in the meanwhile... so you can delete me from the list ;) which you all the best a perheps we see each other @ calypso ^^

16. Lykke TheNun

Hey Chiisan :) Huge gratz with your new soc. I hope you will have a great time there - and don't forget to visit us from time to time ;)

Lykke

17. In game name: Adam Mouse Fielon

Real life location: United Kingdom
    Real life age: 17

Agility: 2 points

Mining: 10
    Hunting: can't find it... (none?)
    Crafting: can't find it... (none?)
    Trading: can't find it... (none?)

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality): i am friendly, keen to learn what this whole world is about and hopw to make some friends during this adventure
    What do you seek for in the community/society: just a little help to point me in the right direction

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: just a few tips and a friendly environment

What are your own contributions to make this happen: i'd help others where i can (if i can xD)

18. Lykke TheNun

Hey Adam :)
    Welcome to the game and to EP. You are now on the list for adoption. It is summer vaccation time, and it might take some before I hopefully can offer you a spot in a soc.

Should you find a soc in the meantime, please write here and I will remove you from the list.

Just ask, if you have questions - or look in the forum wiki (in the head nav bar).

Lykke

19. sweet, i'll hope i can get a soc, thanks for this opportunity =D

20. In game name: William Firesacks Sirek

Real life location: Usa, IL
    Real life age: 18

Join date: 07/13/2010, but i have played a couple times along time ago and im trying to get more into it this time
    Agility: 1?

Mining:1
    Hunting:1
    Crafting:1
    Trading:1

Personal advantages (keywords about your personality): good team player, friendly, good listener
    What do you seek for in the community/society: a fun gameplay experience

What kind of help are you hoping to get by joining a society: help me start off on this game and make friends :P

What are your own contributions to make this happen: I will help out in anyway i can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.