New pet/mob in NI?

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Sr Torz Man, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Sr Torz Man

Sr Torz Man Freelanser

Buka bird in house!

Attached Files:

• bird.jpg
      bird.jpg
      File size:
      64.5 KB
      Views:
  2. kittens find them to be very yummy

3. not very many, hubby saw one and then I went to look....never did find one :(

4. They are all over crystal resort, but too damn fast...

5. They are now??? Then weren't 12 hours ago. And what is with the birds at Ravers beach? What are those and how come we can't get at them?

6. Calm down Softhard! make sure u calm down ur heartbeat and eye observation. either one crystal resort tp and Club Neverdie tp. Go there and u dont move just stay there and keep watch wait for any of those red dots. when u see red dots move fast then u know it is buka bird (mascaw color parrot). I was scared at first when i spot red dot move toward i look around for it quick asap. but it not there i wonder what the heck is it. then i start thought of bug so i look up and turn out it buka bird.

7. He called you Softhard :). Well I found that funny anyway

8. Softhard??!!! :read: :mad: :palm: :brick: :angry: I need a gun emote! :)

9. I need 2 gun emotes!! :)

10. Now look what you did!

Just as she was starting to relax...

11. LOL someone take him out to a firing squad!! :)

12. haha, softhard :D

you just got a new nick name ;D

i have killed tons of those birds, they can be found at island girl spa too, they are not that uncommon, but if you see one bring up its status bar, then you can just click the status bar to attack it and you loot it so you dont need to worry about it flying around

13. Its not new and its certainly not my nick name and if you are found using it, you will be tarred and feathered and thrown in a volcano. Or maybe feed to a shark, I hear they like the taste of jellyfish :)

14. Hit a soft spot eh?

15. LOL no, just messing with him :) But it would be fun to take him out to the ocean in my boat, hit the eject seat and see how long it takes for him to become dinner :) Well that is if I had an eject seat :)

16. Oh that's easy, you go out there with him. Spawn another boat, get in that one and pick up the one he's in :)

17. roflmao I don't think he would appreciate you helping to give me ideas :)

18. LOL at softy :D

haha, don't worry, i'll be a good jellyfish ;)
    but after your and greyfox conversation i am not going to accept if you invite me to a nice trip in your new boat ;)
    (for more reasons than one... you would probably use me as anchor or something)

19. nah I wouldn't use you as an anchor, you don't weigh enough :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.