New Mob seen

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by itto, May 27, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Say Hello to ATROX ELITE and i suggest you do it from a safe distance :shock:

With a Health Level of Mammoth
    Damage potential: Immense

elite.jpg elitestats.jpg

So unless you are into severe pain I have only one advice

RUN for your life

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Yes they look very mean - I will be keeping them at a distance for sure. :shock:

Also thanks to Jorael for the cool pics.

3. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Itto's New Pet

The new Atrox is really a secret pet of Itto's. We all know what a super Atrox hunter he is. Itto made him an orphan by killing his mother and took him home out of the kindness of his heart. =; This is what has led to the excessive Longu hunting by Itto. That Atrox can eat a lot of meat. BUT then Itto's computer died and this great Atrox got very hungry and broke out of it's enclosure. Now it roams Ithaca and is devouring everything in sight. Let us hope that Ithaca can contain him and that his fear of water remains or all of Calypso could be in jeopardy. We will keep monitoring this situation and will update when needed.

4. Hmm... I have a little Suggestion.

does anyone have Decent armour(Nemesis or above, Preferably Plated) If so we could have them attack the new elite and get around 5-10 People Fapping

However ive just realised that even with Shadow and plates they still do 180 Damage So unless some1 has over 250 HP there not gonna last long.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.