New Home For Our Blog!

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by NextIslandForum, Apr 3, 2012.

1. We’re in the middle of revamping our website to make it more informative and easier to navigate, and now I’m moving my blog to it’s new home.
    I won’t be updating here any more, but I’ll be continuing this as the development blog over at NextIsland.com/blog. This is where you’ll find release dates, development updates, concept art, behind-the-scenes stories and general news from the Next Island team. I’m also bringing “Problems Only I Have” from the off-topic forum onto the dev blog.
    I’ll still be curating and sharing player videos, screenshots, and blog posts, but they’ll now be on our Next Island Tumblr. If you have a player blog, screen or something you’d like to share here, share it here!
    New Home For Our Blog! is a post from the Next Island News blog. Create your avatar, download the free game, and join us on Next Island!

Continue reading...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.