New Forum

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by SylverDragon, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Intrigued...

2. Maybe you can respond on the problems going on in the other threads?

• Like Like x 3
  3. We are sorting through all existing issues and trying to resolve them as soon as possible. If there is anything in particular that you would like to bring to my attention please do so. I will answer what I can, and research what I can't. Meg has done a great job trying to resolve what she can with the limited resources she has... what I can say is we are growing, we will continue to grow, and that things will get better in time.

• Like Like x 2
  4. My concern was that there are issues in other threads and it would be nice if a NI rep would go in and say "We hear you and we are working on it"

I see you did that on one of them already. Kudos!

Other ones are about the BP's, ores, crystals.

I believe you when you saying we are working on it, but more feedback would be appreciated :)

I can give you an example, like the forum fiasco. For 3 ? months we were told "we are working on it and it will be fixed soon" , we didn't get that message until a month later and there were people that were notified. Then again the same message, no other details, and then again the same message.

Instead of the same message, which alot of us thought it was going no where and that NI didn't care. Could someone come in and said. "We tried to get a hold of someone who is familiar with the software and they are looking into it" or "unfortunately we are unable to sort out what is causing the database errors and are looking into other software" I think we would have felt better knowing that you are actually doing something.

Communication really does go a long way, and I really hope that is what we have to look forward too. :)

• Like Like x 4
  5. :D yay forums again

6. What I can say is there will be a lot more communication. All issues will be addressed and resolved some how. We are working extremely diligently on making things better than they have ever been before. Meg is still available, I will be trolling the forums (as you can see), and hopefully in the next month or two there is going to have a kick-ass community manager that the users will have access to and they will directly report to me.

Hopefully this will heal some of the damage that has been done over the last year... just in case it hasn't been said before... From the Management of NextIsland we apologize for the problems and we will do everything in our power to make things better going forward

• Like Like x 4
  7. Thank you!

I really hope so.....I am liking what I am seeing so far on the forum. :)

8. Meg you going under a new name????? :love:

But again it's great to see that you did get the forums back up and working. Hope to see a lot of great changes down the road to bring Next Island back to what it started out to be and from there grow on to be the best planet in EU - as seen in the eyes of others.

9. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Nope, this is the arrival of NI's management to fix the forum!

10. Yeah, my bad was looking at the wrong label when asking :) But anyway, glad to see it coming back -- as I'm guessing you are as well with all that loose of hair you most likely got from the stress. :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yeah, new forum looking great! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  12. hello that is really a nice new forums with alot nice functions.

that is professionally

• Like Like x 2
  13. Liu

Liu

On ipad the picture is smaller than the screen res as well, only neg pount, but it's not like i really care about that.
    What is annoying tho on portable devices is the golden color on the quick post reply, can't see anything of the first written line :(

14. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Would you be able to take a screenshot? I cannot reproduce this here as I do not have an iPad (hint hint).

15. Here you go, and some for your friends :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Dibs! Third one from the back is mine!

• Like Like x 2
  17. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

whats wrong with all you iPeople, get a proper tablet :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Why can't I see the recent threads on the front page anymore? I miss that.

19. Was just thinking the same thing

• Like Like x 2
  20. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.