New CKI preview pics

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by GeorgeSkywalker, Nov 11, 2009.

1. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice find, is it just me or does it seem like alot of the mobs for Cyrene have an aquatic look to them?

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

There are only 2 aquatic mobs on show. The fish and the humanoid with gills. The humanoid has two pics one is wearing armour and carrying weapon the other is not...

I think on CKi we will have different areas/sections with different types of creatures e.g. we have the tree people, the volcano people, Aquatic people etc. These themed areas will be an interesting twist to the normal rigmarole we have on calypso. I reckon when we first go there we'll have to choose to side with one of the themed areas.

The fish and the bird look pretty good. A lot of detail on the fish.

4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

I love the pictures. Very nice, George :)

Oooo gonna be so awesome if stuff like this really are being implemented!

I wonder how the mobs will behave though! If they will have the same old' as the ones we have now!

The last pictures - the ant guy and the other with the club etc. - makes it look as if there's some other civilasation on the planet. It would be cool if they make it much more implemented than what we have now on Calypso, where thorifoids, umbranoids etc. has a culture -but we know nothing about it - and it's just not implemented well enough into the whole 'platform'.

Would be great with an ant-people city f.x. or something like this?

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Nice find.

Digital Scryers has now been added to our frontpage links section.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I think on cyrene we will have these imaginary cultures implemented quite well. CKi have gone to great lengths to have a landscape that matches the various different cultures on their planet. The quest system will be weaved in with the different cultures. All guess work offcourse but judging by Ed's comments they are very much interested in gameplay and entertainment rather than big loots/and get rich quick type scenarios. So it all sounds good so far.

7. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

ok a noob question. How do I give rep to someones post? on EF they have the add rep button I didn't see such option here.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Click the little icon tha that looks like scales under the user details to the left of their post.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Digital Scryers is a game development company founded by Ed Robles lll in 2008.
    The office are located in the Los Angeles Center Studios; a customer service-focused resortof the entertainment
    industry.

Yea I lived in LA over 30 years, 2008? lol that's a pan flash there.

I'm calling bullshit.

10. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I'm not quite sure what your trying to say. Are you saying that company is not in LA? :headscratch:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.