New citizen of Next Island :)

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Kubalay, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Hello, I have been on Arkadia / Cyrene and Calypso in the week I have been playing this game.

I really enjoyed Arkadia, and only liked Calypso for the trading.

I have been doing a lot of research about Next island and really feel that I belong here.

So I will be bringing me and my two other friends possibly more to have permanent residence on this planet.

I have with me 13k sweat, and am wondering if this sells for anything here?

Also, does anyone have tips for me on popular spots that people hang out at on NI?

Thanks, any responses are gladly appreciated.

2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

I don't really have any tips for you atm. I haven't been there in a bit. ;) The most active place that I can remember is Crystal Center. It has some nice missions there.

As for sweat, I believe it sells at the same price as arkaida or calypso, but again I haven't been there in a bit.

Welcome to EU and welcome to NI. Hope your stay is fruitfull and fun!! :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. ditto on what the alien said. :) Next Island is going thru alot of growing pains atm but welcome to the best looking planet :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Welcome to EU and hope you like NI, lovely planet. Agree with what Alien and Softhart said, not a lot going on here.

There is at least one blueprint here that uses sweat and even with the current troubles NI is still a lovely place to visit.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.