New Avatar Photo

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by Bunny, Oct 25, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

I could not handle looking at that "sweet young thing" any longer LOL. So this is my new ava for now. She is more the skillet waving type. :rotfl:

• Like Like x 13
  2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Could anyone do handle looking at that sweet young thing any longer? I'm glad you find this amusing.Oh.It goes without saying. You don't say.more the skillet waving type is more the skillet waving type ?I like the way you talk.

3. Damn, I wouldn't want to meet her in EU. She'd tell me off for not standing up straight and not tucking my shirt in... ;-)

• Like Like x 5

4. She most definatly isn't sweet and youngh anymore.

But love your new Ava:ok:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

That fingernail on the wagging finger looks extremely sharp - it would slash through most armours I think. :hehe:

A cute new avatar, but I hope we see the new Bunny game avatar back again sometime. She has the most hypnotic blue eyes. :)

• Like Like x 4
  6. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

"smile I am happy you are amused" fingernail on the wagging finger looks extremely sharp - it would slash through most armours I think ?
    Makes sense to me.I get it.
    A cute new avatar but he or she hope we see the new Bunny game avatar back again sometime.I somehow though she had.I'm happy you're amused.

7. LOL , a great looking avatar Bunny ,
    but my favor is at the new EU avi , that is maybe a thing of gender 8)

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.