Need a ride to space?

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Softhart, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I'm a new player, and I'm on the planet Next Island. I want to get to Calypso. Take me there please, I have no money (

2. After seeing this post I for one wont be recommending your services. Osiris, remove your ship from Caly SS entrance. - EntropiaForum.com

3. red

red

I usually take people to the station for 5 ped. any other planet for 20. foma/cp for 18 (as I don't have to pay the 2 ped landing tax at those places). this is all from next island to the landing point at the target planet/asteroid.

the ship is a fully armed quad-wing, but I avoid combat unless attacked.

4. Hello friends and my enemie Softhart (daughter unhealthy)
    {removed by moderator}
    i had to drop my prices.
    I understand your hatred and i forgive you.
    I fully understand the demands of passengers who want to spend more to get around.
    You can totally spend 10 times more with another pilot, it's your freedom.
    It is also my freedom to carry players who want to travel cheap with me.

I give you my new official prices since this attack : new prices

See you soon. I wish you a good day and a good fly in the universe :)

5. Tom

Tom

I will also not recommend Osiris' taxi service till he interacts responsibly with fellow Entropians.

As to a ride in space I have an armed MK2, and if it can be coordinated I'll fly over from Calypso (my current location) to help out anyone who needs to relocate. People in the WildD3amons societies I'll move for free--or if you're inclined to offer a small tip to help with my decay costs.

6. LOL dude, try some counseling :)

7. Well, i went to see my spaceship.
    That's what i thought : You could enter and exit the station without problems.
    However, i still moved to please the crowd.
    I will still keep prices low to honor the good spirit of some players and thank them for their support.
    :love:

8. Tom

Tom

Duly noted. Thanks, Osiris.

The thread I believe is about people who can offer rides to space. Repeat solicitations are not necessary. As Softhart originally asked:

9. narfi

narfi Lost

10. Sorry Osiris, I liked you but after your attempt to order a blockade of space stations I have to say I will not recom you. If you could do as little as as apoligise to the EU comunity it would do wonders.

11. Absolutely, following the attacks of the team of Arkadia ( and others bad pilots/players ), i was forced to lower prices further :(

I understand the hatred and anger you have against me, i'm sorry for you, how sad i am also disgusted by what they did :eek:

Many pilots were against me going now, that's why i lower the price.

( I would make the official list of enemies/bad players and pirats of transport later, there are many )

The new prices are here : tickets entropia universe : https://sites.google.com/site/universentropia/tickets-prices

Cheers

12. Glad to see there are ways offworld. Next Island can seem a bit isolated when you don't see many other people around. When I decide to check out other planets I know there are people I can call.

13. Thanks for the private insult. You should know that I do not accept insult. I am making this public so that people know you have now been added to my kill on sight list. Anyone who flys with Osiris is now taking the risk of being killed. I will accept and ignore much, but Osiris crossed the line. If you fly with him, then sorry, you are collateral damage, I do not accept attacks on my honour and will visit them as a challange.

14. and people say space is cold. ;)

15. Hehe, it gets very hot in space at times, basicaly wild west up here.

16. red

red

actually, I usually find it rather quiet.

and, I rather prefer it that way.

17. All players who attack and insult taxis will be placed on any blacklists.
    You want to have enemies, it's your choice and i respect him.
    Cya :)

18. Tom

Tom

Ah, com'on folks. Wish a moderator would shut down this thread. It's gotten out of hand and way off topic.

Osiris - shame on you for twisting events when you blocked the Calypso Space station for your own selfish reasons. You're bad news around Calypso space. Any sibilance of an honest business person was lost around Arkadia space due to your long delay in moving your ship after DAYS of Arkadia leaders asked you time and time again to move your craft. And finally you've brought your taxi solicitations to Next Island, now twisting real events (around Calypso) when commerce was held up on multiple planets. Who ever flies with you is their business.

If you'd like things to improve, Osiris, I suggest making public amends to those you you have offended--from those you prevented to dock at Calypso to those you have twisted events making them out to be enemies of the general gaming community. What a farce. Work on your reputation, please. You'll find it is not a skill or profession you can increase with any weapon or device. Reputation comes from actively treating others with respect, and all those nice things most of us learned growing up. Think about it, then ACT. Please.

Corey - You're a better man than this. Consider the source.

• Like Like x 2
  19. narfi

narfi Lost

I have to agree.

The OP or anyone else is welcome to start a new thread listing pilots.

*locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.