Need a good laugh

Discussion in 'Next Island community' started by Softhart, Feb 9, 2011.

1. OMG those are funny

2. LOL I had to stop looking at them cause I was getting dirty looks at work from laughing so hard!!!

3. Damn you, I'm in real pain from laughing now :)

4. A friend emailed some of those to me last week. It should come with a warning not to read them at work! I laughed so hard I had tears running down my face! (But you can bet I'll check the autocorrect on my iPhone REALLY close from now on!)

5. LOL I had to take a break from it before someone called 911, just went back and again needed a break...........and I am only on page 10 of 230!!

LOL I think I saw one of yours!! Don't check, it takes away the fun :)

They even have a book coming out, guess who is going to pre order? :)

6. Calin

Calin Due for an Ultra-Uber Loot.

Oh wow. It really does hurt to read them. I'm so glad there aren't other people around... They'd send in the men with white coats about now. Thank you!!!!

('nazi ball soup' almost made me spew my drink!)

7. LOL should make a contest. Who can read the most pages in 1 day without causing physical damage from laughing :)

8. lol, i have an iphone 4 myself and i know way too well how those guys feel.. hahaha
    i got a couple of very funny messages too... but they are in swedish :)
    stupid iphone and its stupid "spelling aid",, haha :D had to turn spelling aid off on mine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.