Narfi's Life after EU: The Prequel

Discussion in 'Life, the Universe and Everything' started by narfi, Aug 9, 2017.

1. San

San

The blog format is actually more suited for chronological organisation, the forum more for topical. But that's not to stop anyone from having it the other way around.

Love reading about your project, good luck!

2. narfi

narfi Lost

I do not like the way comments and interaction works with traditional Blog formats.
    I much prefer the logical timelines and interactions of forum threads.
    This way allows an ongoing dialog, where you see many many many blogs out there with questions never asked since they are on a page long forgotten, or asked after the issue was already addressed in a later blog post.

Blogs often feel to me like the poster is the 'expert' and anyone who views it the student, questions or comments are implied to be 'stupid' where in a forum thread, such interaction is normal and expected.

I am happy with this format, and with the 'index' in my signature, perhaps in years I will outgrow this format, but for now and the foreseeable future I like it.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.