Narfi's Imports: Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1, Shop #2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by narfi, Aug 12, 2011.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

narfisimportForum.jpg

Narfisimportsdirections.jpg

Narfi's Imports are now open for business!

Come to Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1, Shop #2 to find some great deals on items from other worlds.

Right now there is a selection of the ever popular Arakdia TT Weapons and Next Islands Herb Boxes.

You will also find great deals on Juelz Sniper Rifles which are always in demand for the PED conscious hunter requiring cheap(L) tagging weapons.

For your protection pick up a set of one of the many choices of Dragon Armor Plates.

You will notice some Beautiful Furniture being used to display the goods. I have a couple spares of most types and can sell them if you PM me here on the forums to arrange a meeting.

There is a nice selection of Rare and Newly Discovered Hats and Sexy Tops.

Good Luck and Happy Shopping :)

narfi

2. narfi

narfi Lost

Grand Opening Buyers Incentive Program!

The first weeks or months of opening a new shop are always slow for sales. So to help boost peoples awareness of the shop I will run a 1 month Incentive Program.

At the end of one month I will give a Juelz Mk I(L) sniper rifle to the person who has made the most purchases or referred the most purchases, or the highest combination of both.

It is very simple:
    Purchase an item in the shop then post about it in the three threads. 1 point
    Have a friend who purchases something from the shop post in the three threads naming you as the Referrer. 1 point

Each purchase is only good for one point, so the person who makes the purchase has to decide if they want the point for them-self or for the person who referred them.

The three three threads that need to be posted in,
    Narfi's Imports on PCF
    Narfi's Imports on EP
    Narfi's Imports on EF

The posts need to clearly identify the full avatar name of the Person who made the purchase as well as the full avatar name of who the Referrer is as well as which item was purchased.

The Program starts now, and points will be counted up until 12:00 Noon Alaska time 9/12/2011

Good luck!

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

4. narfi

narfi Lost

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tass

Tass Administrator

Thanks, easy one for you. ;)

6. narfi

narfi Lost

Thanks to those who have made purchases so far :)
    I will continue keeping the best prices I can for you.

narfi

7. narfi

narfi Lost

Done!
    Shop Restocked.
    Thanks everyone.

8. narfi

narfi Lost

Added some Rusty Shanks to one of the tables inside, get them while you can.

narfi

9. narfi

narfi Lost

Sold a couple Juelz sniper rifles.
    Bump it up :)

narfi

10. FatherJack

FatherJack El Diablo

I do have a particular fondness for Arks TT BLP rifle so I'll be along for a few next time I'm ingame :)

11. narfi

narfi Lost

If you are using the Arkadia tt blp guns, check out the Roadie BLP Amp mkII(L) as well, its a perfect fit and I have both the amp and the gun priced as low as allowed in the shopping system. (tt+1)

(I am hoping in the coming weeks to get together a team of 12 with this setup and see what kind of dmg they can really do :p )

narfi

12. narfi

narfi Lost

Firewall Frenzy is over so I have more time to tweak the inventory again.
    If anyone is looking for specific products from other planets please let me know so that I can stock them for you.

Good Luck and have fun :)

narfi

13. narfi

narfi Lost

added some zk1s and 2s for anyone getting ready to go visit the Arctic.
    (remember to check out my booth at the City of Dreams while your there for any last minute purchases)

Would there be any interest in the TT items from Arctic? or not so much since they require special ammo? I could bring a few weapons and ammo If anyone is wanting some.

happy shopping ;)

narfi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.