My two cents

Discussion in 'Next Island community' started by Softhart, Oct 9, 2010.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

:palm: ... that makes two of us Softy ... so ya Comp ... plug us into your GPS and give us some digital direction, eh?

And don't give us any of this crap, alright? :dynamic:

:nana:

2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Errr I think you lost me at ..... :noadd: Ok I just want to use this smilie!! :cool:

3. MindStar9

I think Marius is taking a break on adding more smilies for now, but maybe later on ... they have some pretty cool ones at the Skillin' Villains website, and ... we (JSA) has some way cool ones at our website too, so maybe we can feed more to Marius when he's up for more.

4. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

I like smilies!! The more the better!! ;)

5. It's ok Nor, once I help out the other ladies, I'll plug you into my gps and you can be "lost" no more. :)

So you know, Softhart is my RL wife and Mindstar9 is pretty much my neighbor. :)

6. I am???? When that happen?? LOL

PS More smileys in my album and Mindstar the ones I submitted were from SV's forum..............it was a pain hunting them down, nice to know some will be used here as well :)

7. OMG it remembered me!! Is this fixed now or is my computer messing with me? :)

8. MindStar9

Watch the purple pendant sway back aaaaand forth ... your computer is giving you a false sense of remembered log-in ... it's a pre-Halloween haunting, and no amount of anti-caca elixir will save you. Give in to it ... go to the dark side ... but turn the lights out first. :p

9. LOL Nice try, I am already in the dark side! I love Halloween!! And can't wait to see SAW 3D this weekend!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.