My most private thoughts and stuff... only friends look!!

Discussion in 'Greetings, Hello, Goodbye' started by Tanacious Darkshine D., Jul 10, 2011.

What is the most profitiable source of Ped in Project Entropia?

Poll closed Oct 8, 2011.
  1. Crafting

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hunting

9.1%
  3. Mining

9.1%
  4. Trading

45.5%
  5. Services

27.3%
  6. Depositing

45.5%
  7. Working for MA

45.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Greetings Entropia Community....

Ha! Made ya click. I do things like that. That is what I do for a living. I am highly skilled in web and graphical editing, and I have done numerous freelance projects over the years for some decent sized companies, and 'entities'. If you are looking at this it means that you want to know more about me and why I spend so much time on entropia. Simply put, it is money, although I have a meegar amount invested compared to what some have put in, I also diversify my investments. But I am also always on the lookout to make ped, and will gladly edit, create, design whatever your digital needs are for ped. I also do component crafts on consignment, which means I craft them, you keep whatever I pop out, generally for a small 2-5% fee of whatever is made. I have a notable trustworthy reputation, and I don't intend on ruining it, nor do I have any interest in scamming or stealing from anyone. I am more than talented enough to make ped the legal way.
    Please discuss all such matters of interest with me in private messages, or in Entropia, so I may have a record of them.
    Also, you may have noticed that I am always have premium access on here and on tracker. I would like to say its my winning personality that gains me them, but sadly, it is only my vast knowledge being applied to trivia games during certain events on Ameretha. Yes, I have premium accounts for free because of an in game Entropia event. You should check them out. They are generally Blast's Events that have them and are run by either Killya or Spongey.
    I will forwarn you, unless I am lagging bad, or otherwise distracted, I put up quite a fight, and because I am a programmer, I have lightning fast keystrokes. ( I wrote all this up to this point in about 2 minutes)

I am active, although I do not utilize the 'make an ass of myself to get noticed' technique. If you need to get a hold of me, ask any Starfleet Command society member, or any trader or crafter at Twin Peaks. They will put you in touch with me. My full avatar name is Tanacious Darkshine Darklighter, but most call me D, Tana, Fook her gently, or Tribute. (Hehe, the last two arent really used as greetings, but most often what people say when they see me.)

Thank you for looking.
    TDD
    P.S. At some point in the future, look out for more computer drop event stuff. As they were widely popular when arkadia came out, I think its high time we had some real world items worth a crap put into the game on a regular basis!

2. John BD

John BD Subwoofers rock.

false advertising is not alowed in atleast netherlands that im sure of :P

• Like Like x 1
  3. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

...nvm was out of order.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Oops, was trying to click on the gamer rig thread, ignore me :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello Tana and welcome / " what is the most profitiable source of ped in Project Entropia ? "

answer = crafting + hunting + mining + trading + services + depositing + working for MA + ..... + .... + ... + ..

Cya here / ingame :cool:

6. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

You missed some options, and what is it you really want to say?
    That everyone knows you because of your choice of name?
    I'm sorry but I've never heard of you, think I recognise your society though.

7. Thanks for the welcome.

@John BD-- ??? Ty for the info?
    @Norbert >sarcasm mode off<
    @Stilton -- No worries
    @Osiris -- Ty was more just a pole to see what everyone thinks for fun.
    @Amber -- It was a pleasure to meet the resident flame artist.

I will see you all around.

8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I voted for working for MA. Only sure way of getting a decent return.

Hunting, crafting or mining are too much relying on "the machine". The odds are stacked against you by design, and you will have to rely on luck for the most part. I have had times where I noticed breaking even or coming back with small profits for extended periods while hunting, but all it took was one bad run to ruin the work of several days before.

Crafting seriously is plug and pray. Out of the three, I would say Mining is the most safe way to spend time out of the three major activities.

Trading seems like an obvious choice, but the payoffs are not ensured either, and it will take a lot of time to build up a network and sufficient capital to make it worth it. I for one refuse to stand in <insert trading city of choice here> for hours and spam chat for a few PED.

Services? Nah. The forum is a form of a service, and has not made us a penny. In fact, it's a constant drain of PEDs. If you meant in-game services, people are losing too much already, and most paid services will hardly ever be used, except for the odd exception. Apart from that, services like taming, make-up and space travel are all inoperable, courtesy of MA (yes, hangar owners were majorly hurt in their service, even despite the last updates).

Depositing is not profitable in any way. So that leaves working for MA...

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like the way your brain thinks, yes, truely logical conclusion. Not real great for the ethusiasm to go on EU, but a truely logical conclusion. I like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.