My Interesting Predicament

Discussion in 'Guides and help' started by Drazeswift, Dec 12, 2009.

1. A Very long time ago I started to play PE and then quit because I had too much going on IRL. I decided to come back and found a problem. First off I'd like to say I've been gone so very long I have no idea why I'm at where I'm at. I've been away from PE so long that I had to recreate my character when I logged in my account. But anyways I log in and find my self on the bottom left (Island?) I say ok I have to sweat animals or something so I'm running around and I find that the creatures are way too tough for me. I look at the map and I recall that I used to work in Camp Pheonix. So I try to go there but as I hit the edge of the (Island?) It says this area does not exist yet. So I'm wondering how I can get to the newbie area so I can start sweating. Thanks for reading this. Heres a picture of my map:

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7&stc=1&d=1260583051

Attached Files:

2. Stave

Stave Guest

You need to go find a Teleporter, the sweating areas are now Swamp camp, north of Port Atlantis, and a LA Called Neas Place.

THe bottom left island is Amethera, top right Eudoria.

If you would like help getting to know the new calpyso again, me and my service Entropia Tour Agency are more than happy to help.

www.entropiatours.co.nr

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

... and if you need help running from whereever you are, I can help too ;)

and welcome back to EU ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.