HOF My first two mining hofs - ever

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Divide D. Impera, May 4, 2012.

1. This is actually a quite funny story. As some of you know space is now having problems with people dying unable to revive. This time I died outside of F.O.M.A. Twelve hours ago. Yep. Support finally fixed that and put me inside F.O.M.A-arrival. But before all this I had bought myself a level 8 amp to go try my luck with, and that level 8 amp was still there when I finally could breath again.

First I get
    M-2012-05-04-01.jpg
    and I thought to myself: ah, cool, worst case scenario I have ~30% return.

Then I dropped a few other bombs, got some lag, kept on running; saw the claim before I saw the swirlies - and I shat my pants (figuratively - don't stop reading now):
    M-2012-05-04-01.jpg

After that one I realized something could actually happen; something was bound to happen. 'tis was in the air - in my breath, blood, mind. I could feel that this was the day I would make history. Well, at least Divide's baby-steps into history. And I did.
    M-2012-05-04-02.jpg

So there you go - that's my story. Objectively nothing special, of course. No mod/imp fap/gunna here, no, no, no. No 5k PED bloodmoss.

But I promise you all; this was my day, and it will be mine forever.

Divide D. Impera

See you all on Planet Cyrene.

• Like Like x 3
  2. I can tell you one thing: digging up this lyst with my low drilling skills ... well ... an average of 3.5 PEC per "dig".

3. narfi

narfi Lost

Gratz :)

I saw the 8xx ped one in game and thought it was you.

narfi

4. Thank you!

Yes, this was exciting for sure. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.