Mothership Normandie Schedules WarpFllights, to and from NI

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by jaywalker, Oct 20, 2011.

1. I am going to update this OP with any scheduled flights to and from NI bt MS Normandie, as and when I get the info. (There may be unscheduled journeys, so it is worth getting Jonh Black Knight on your FL and asking him)

At time of writing, I have discussed with with JBK the problem Islanders have getting their loot off-planet, and told him that Arkadia is the popular destination for trading (they have shortages where we have gluts) Accordingly he revised the schedule for tomorrow's flight from NI , to include Arkadia! :love: you can also travel to any of the other planets. Please use this service! Last time Normandie called at NI, no pasengers wanted to board. As the Warp Drive is very expensive to use, the service can only continue if people use it.

SCHEDULE:
    Friday 18 November and Friday 25th November (confirmed)

Roundtrip on Friday
    20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Next Island
    21.30ma summoning from Next Island - 21.35ma departure to Rocktropia

22.55ma summoning from Rocktropia - 23.00ma departure to Arkadia
    00.20ma summoning from Arkadia - 00.25ma departure to Calypso
    More then 1 hour time for hunting, mining, crafting , trading on each planet !
    If the complete trip exceeds your online time, you have the possibility to log out on board and leave the ship the following day when its docked at Calypso Spacestation prior 18.30ma !

Weekday Flights: Caly/Arkadia/RT

Monday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
    20.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 20.35ma departure to Calyspso
    Tuesday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Rocktropia
    20.30ma summoning from Rocktropia - 20.35ma departure to Calypso
    wednesday 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia*
    (09.11.11 09.11.11) 23.55ma summoning from Arkadia - 00.00ma departure to Calyspso

07.11.11 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Arkadia
    07.11.11 20.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 20.35ma departure to Calyspso
    08.11.11 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Rocktropia
    08.11.11 20.30ma summoning from Rocktropia - 20.35ma departure to Calypso

*For NI-Arkadia passengers , this double-hop will be charged at the single rate of 20PED (unless you want to also hop off at RT, in which case it is 30 PED)

Prices Scheduled warpflights: oneway 20Ped - twoway 30Ped - threeway 40Ped - roundtrip 50ped.Exclusive VIP flight oneway - 100Ped (you can bring up to 3 friends for free). Remember that transport down to planet is extra, and it is advisable to use the SS teleporter for this (7 PED payable to MA) if you are carrying stackables
    Very reasonable monthly subscription rates are also available, which give you unlimited travel on scheduled warpflights, plus you can also join the nightly hunting/repair-skilling trips if you wish

BOARDING: Once you are on the Guest List, you can be summoned from anywhere on planet. If you are just taking a single trip, you will probably have to join a boarding team to get yourself added before the summon Look out at Crystal Centre for boarding teams at NI.

For further info see Titans of Space website. and/or this thread on PCF

Here's what I wrote on another thread:

2. Great to see another way to get to and from planets. :)

3. OP updated with schedule for this coming Friday.

Indeed, a lot of people are pleased to have this option; but if it isn't actually used, we may find NI excluded from future trips. There were no passengers for/from NI on our last two trips :(. If the times and dates don't suit, please note that JBK is open to suggestion!

jay :)

4. OP updated again due to amended schedule

5. Just checked with JBK aboutut the Halloween Party on board tonight:

[John Black Knight] staying onboard is free, but leaving for planets payment is expected
    however i wont force it its more tip based tonight
    [Juniper Jaywalker Jones] kk. what about boarding from other planets?
    [John Black Knight] they can all join in

So how about joining us? Experience warp travel!Have a load of fun!

Halloween on Mandie

Er, the drawback is that the trip ends at Caly...or is that a drawback?

boarding in an hour, guys

6. Hmmmm maybe a beach house owner can put up an add board for a weekly schedule with contact email address on it? I know some beach house owner there that you can maybe arrange with. Population low enough maybe weekly is best on a busy time

7. Duty free shop

I am one of the owners of Beach Hut 2E. I would be happy to place sign with a flight schedule outside my Hut. It would be great to make it a duty free shop and flight lounge.

There were some issues with item placements on the estate last I was there but I think outside placement was still ok. you can contact me pm on this forum, or pfc,entropiaplanets forum or ark forum under Djinn.

8. Tyvm, Kitten and Djinn. Great idea.
    I will pass the link on to John (the MS owner)

9. BUmp for Friday Roundtrip.Please note new schedule

If you are not already on the Guest List, look out for boarding team at Crystal Centre between 21.00 and 21.30

There are now long stops (over one hour) at RT and Arkadia. If you want to stay on ship until you reach yourr destination you will be charged single-rate of 20 PED. If you want to take advantage of the long stops to do some trading, hunting or whatever, please note your fare will be increased by 10 PED each time.

Alternatively, consider buying unlimited travel at 100/200 PED month. All fares are payable to JBK, after boarding the ship.

10. Times for Wednesday flight Ark-Caly updated. This will now take place at a later time, to allow for a long stop at Arkadia.

11. Bump for Friday's Roundtrip, coming soon. Same schedule as last week, Come on, use the service!

12. one more bump.

meet me at crystal centre before 21.30 EU time today (friday) if you want to be added to the Mothership Guest List, or if you have any questions for JBK (the owner).

13. Bump for Friday's Round trip. Summoning from NI at 21.30 for all other planets. Be at CC TP betwen 20.30 and 21. 30 to join boarding team, if you're not already on the Guest List
    (Btw, you can hunt while in the the boarding team, if you like. I always make it stack share, so I don't accidentally steal anybody's loot)

14. bump for tiy's round trip

meet me at crystal centre before 21.30 EU time today (friday) if you want to be added to the Mothership Guest List, or if you have any questions for JBK (the owner). Subscriners need not meet me, they need only accept the summon when it comes :)

15. Aplogies if anybody was waiting for Normandie Boarding Team tonight. We are stuck in space above NI, cannot move and cannot exit the mothership by any means. It seems Space bugs were not erntirely fixed after all :(

16. Belated bump! warpingh to NI right now!

please be at CC before 21.30 if you nedd to be added to the ship Guest List

17. Belated bump! warping to NI right now!

please be at CC before 21.30 if you nedd to be added to the ship Guest List

18. I don't believe it, we are stuck in oribt round NI again, waiting for a re-set from MA. We will summon from planet as soon as this is fixed but we are unable to predict when that will be. A[plogies from captain and crew for the inconveience. This is beyond our control

Please listen for an announcement on Normandie Radio

jay

19. Lin

Lin

just wondering if you all are still doing this..as im a new player and would like to get to calypso, cant offer much tho..thanks for any info

20. I'm heading back there soon anyway, so I can give you a ride for free if you're online when I leave :). Check your pm's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.