Monria - missions bugged? Not completable for new players.

Discussion in 'Monria' started by Wistrel, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Well I've been having a play round on Monria. Nice place cool atmosphere. Sadly I've experienced 2 bugs which I believe would kill it for a newly arrived player. First, 2 NPC's gave me ammo but no gun then asked me to kill mobs. 2nd, an NPC asked me to craft something which I failed to do and can't carry on therefore.

Now obviously *I* can use my own guns/weapons to kill things and go mining for whatever it is I need for crafting till I get lucky. New players can't.

Just saying it is a shame tis all, cause aside from that and one or two other niggling issues I quite like Monria so far.

Wistrel

2. Yes, that sucks..I ran into that one too.. Mikass said this should be fixed by the next update. What issue did you have with the crafting run? I not sure I heard of this one yet..sorry to hear..but yes please report it..and it just may get fixed faster. :)

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I did the crafting with the provided resources but didn't get any "success" just "near success" so I'm stuck. I can't carry on that mission without the crafted item. I've now been through 2 craters and one TP to TP run in a cave mining and can't find any resources.

I've asked for help from other players but there are few around and they are not speaking

Stuck

Wistrel

PS yes all reported on Monria forum

4. Hi !
    New players currently get a gun from the gateway before hitting Monria atmosphere.
    As for the current bugs, we have reported them, and hopefully this will be fixed in the next bug fixes update.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Roger picked up some info on the monria thread too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.